The Falconeer is a 3D behind-the-back air combat action adventure game set in an open-world above the clouds.
“Become the Falconeer and soar through the skies aboard a devastatingly powerful Warbird. Uncover secrets lost to the sea as you join or oppose different factions and clans scattered throughout The Great Ursee.”
►Into the Wild: Explore and discover to your heart’s content taking on quests and challenges all the while unravelling a grand mystery.
►Tools of the Trade: Dive, dip, dodge, barrel-roll, twist, turn, and shoot your way through hordes of rival pilots.
►Tinker & Toil: Experiment with a wide variety of Warbirds and their potential builds to dial in on a playstyle that works for you.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Tomas Sala
- Publisher: Wired Productions
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Impressive World Design
- -Poor Controls
- -Repetitive & Unintuitive Gameplay
- -Bad User Interface
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 32-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660+/AMD Radeon HD 6770+
- HDD: 3 GB
- Description: The Falconeer is a 3D behind-the-back air combat action adventure game set in an open-world above the clouds.
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Sword Coast Legends Gameplay Footage Livestreaming on Twitch
- Sword Coast Legends will be showing the first part of its "Behind Closed Doors" Demo, showcasing campaign, companions, combat, and m...
- Blacklight Retribution Launches New Mode And Map
- Perfect World Entertainment has released a new game type, plus a new map, for Blacklight Retribution.
- Final Fantasy XIV: ARR Playstation 4 First Look
- While FFXIV is a spectacular title on PC, and even on console, it suffers one violent, deadly flaw that, without proper preparation, can make ...