The Eternal Cylinder
The Eternal Cylinder is a 3D open-world survival adventure game taking place in a procedurally generated sci-fi universe where rapid evolution is the only salvation.
Death is all but assured for any caught in the ancient Cylinder’s path of indiscriminate destruction. Mutate out of danger at a break-neck pace and create a future of limitless possibilities.
►Humble Beginnings: Take direct control of an initially pitiful little creature and drive them to biological superiority through regular adaptations fueled by local flora and fauna.
►Turn and Face the Strange: Organically uncover a variety of vital mutations such as the ability to swim, fly, resist extreme temperatures, discover new items, and turtle up in the event of an attack.
►Tourist Trap: Traverse through deserted deserts, permafrost tundras, and beautiful savannahs engaging with brain-teasing puzzles, real-time destruction, and over thirty unique alien creatures.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: ACE Team Software
- Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, EPIC
- Minimum System Requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4460+
- GPU: GTX 1060+
- Description: The Eternal Cylinder is a 3D open-world survival adventure game taking place in a procedurally generated sci-fi universe where rapid evolution is the only salvation.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Awilix Patch Notes Revealed
- HiRez Studios has just made their next major SMITE patch notes public. In addition to the stats on the newest Mayan warrior, Awilix, quite a f...
- Marvel Contest of Champions Highlights Namor, King of Atlantis
- Marvel Contest of Champions reveals a new highlight today, focused on the King of Atlantis, Namor the Submariner.
- SpeedRunners: Over 600,000 units sold
- tinyBuild Games has just annoucned that their flagship title SpeedRunners has now sold more than 600,000 units on Steam Early Access.