The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a charming 3D isometric strategy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
“They are clumsy, inexperienced and feisty but…they’ll have to endure each other’s company to get the dungeon’s treasure.
However, a feeling of déjà-vu quickly arises…
Guide this team of unlikely heroes in an adventure full of humor and chaos!”
►Don’t Stop Me Now: Muster both your brawns as well as your brains to overcome the challenges accompanying the singleplayer story mode and it’s expansive battery of beasts looking to devour any over eager adventurers.
►To the Top: Explore a mystifyingly large dungeon from the caves all the way past the taverns and skating parks all the way up to the penthouse where evil Lord Zangdar rests.
►Cull the Weak: Navigate around tricky traps and solve brain-bending puzzles to make it through the trial by fire to riches galore.
Pick a profession from the likes of Ogre, Thief, Ranger, Magician, Elf, or Dwarf and upgrade their abilities and equipment for a massive battle boost.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Artefacts Studio
- Publisher: Dear Villagers
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, EPIC
- +Great Graphics/Visual Aesthetic
- +Accessible, Yet In-Depth Gameplay
- +Good Music
- -Overly Difficult
- -Polarizing Writing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Inter Core i5-2300+/AMD FX-4350+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 768 MB+/AMD Radeon HD 6870 1 GB+
- HDD: 8 GB
- OS: Mojave 10.14.6+
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Intel Core I7+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Radeon Pro 560 4Go+
- HDD: 8 GB
- Description: The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is a charming 3D isometric strategy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Wave of Game Shutdowns Announced
- Despite all the new game launches and betas going into the PAX West week, it looks like some free-to-play games are closing their doors.
- MapleStory 2 Development Officially Confirmed by Nexon
- Nexon officially confirmed the development of MapleStory 2 at GStar 2009. The company also announced that they would be working on other Maple...
- Black Gold Online Offers First Race Reveal for Industrial Buvants
- Following last week’s sudden reveal of Black Gold Online’s unique F2P business model, it seems Snail Games is ready to start getting serio...