The Darkest Tales
The Darkest Tales is a 2.5D platformer-action game featuring a macabre take on a classical fantasy setting.
“The Darkest Tales chronicles the gloomy and sinister adventures of a stuffed bear named Teddy on a quest to rescue his owner Alicia from the realm of grisly dreams and distorted fantasies. Who else should fight a grown-up kid’s life if not her worn out and long-forgotten toy?”
►The End?: Meet up with iconic childhood heroes twisted into unfamiliar forms as a result of their own ‘Happily Never After.’
►Teddy Scissorpaws: Take the tailor’s tools to fight and grapple your way out of any sticky situation.
►Once Upon a Time: Navigate recognizable fairy tale environments packed with tricky obstacles, intense combat, and discoverable secrets.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Trinity Team
- Publisher: 101XP
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 960+
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: The Darkest Tales is a 2.5D platformer-action game featuring a macabre take on a classical fantasy setting.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- Dreadnought PAX South Hands On Preview
- Dreadnought is a team-based space arena shooter. The twist, however, is the scale of the ships involved -- they’re absolutely massive.