The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics is a single-player turn-based strategy RPG taking place in the fantasy world of Thra.
Lead the proud Gelfling into battle against the malicious Skeksis and end their reign of terror!
►Darkness Creeps: Work to restore the light across dozens of diverse campaign missions.
►Hired Help: Bring in fresh soldiers and customize them with different equipment or a new profession from over 15 unique options.
►Dusty Scrolls: Piece together the landmark moments of the Gelfling clans across 5 modular territories.
►Stay Frosty: Keep track of the key opportunities and deadly disadvantages embedded in each turn on the battlefield.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: BonusXP
- Publisher: En Masse Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Switch
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics is a single-player turn-based strategy RPG taking place in the fantasy world of Thra.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...
- 2017 Gaming Predictions: The Future of VR and Social Media
- Gaming is no longer, and has not been for some years, something that is limited to the ‘nerdy’ audience.
- Fight The Dragon Early Access Preview
- Fight The Dragon has a unique art style, to say the least. It's very simplistic in nature and it honestly reminds me of some older 3D gam...