The Crew is a cross-country diving simulator MMO taking place across a sprawling open-world re-imaging of the continental United States of America.
►Bring It In: Effortlessly join other players’ games and work together to accomplish difficult tasks.
►Cruise Control: Drive coast-to-coast stopping at major cities along the way.
►Grease Monkey: Fill out a garage with dream cars and tweak them with parts and equipment as you see fit.
►Informed: Stay connected on-the-go with a handful of companion apps and trackers.
►Wild Run: Make a return to the streets with a brand new collection of rides and customization options.
►Calling All Units: Enforce justice and ensure the peace as a patrolling police officer keeping the roads safe from the likes of streetracers and smugglers.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering several sets of cars for sale.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ivory Tower
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Beautiful Recreation of the US
- +Lots of Customization
- +Sharp Racing Action
- +Expansive Driver-Freedom
- -Poor Car Physics
- -Limited/Lackluster Multiplayer Component
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit+
- CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz or better AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher)
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: The Crew is a cross-country diving simulator MMO taking place across a sprawling open-world re-imaging of the continental United States of America.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free to Play WW2 MMOs
- We'll take a look at some of these upcoming games then discuss why some other major wars don't get their fair share of video game lo...
- Elsword Introduces Hyperactive Skills
- oday KOG Games, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG, Elsword, have challenged the Elsword combat elite to unleash their true warri...
- ArcheAge 5.1 Update Brings New Features for Pirates and Heroes Alike
- ArcheAge's 5.1 Update, Relics of Hiram is live today and brings a wealth of new content to the game, such as for the Pirate faction.