The Crew is an online racing game produced by Ivory Tower and Ubisoft. The Crew is set in an open/persistent world and at present has two expansions, Wild Ride and the most recent, Calling All Units. Featuring five areas of a contiguous/scaled down United States, these regions represent various cities/areas across the United States. There is an extensive single player campaign, but also requires a persistent Internet connection regardless. It is a bold racing MMO that offers a great deal of customization and a sharp recreation of the cities that are on offer in it.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2014
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ivory Tower/Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
Editor's Score: 4/5
- + Beautiful recreation of the continental US.
- + Lots of customization and sharp racing action.
- + You can drive across the whole game world in one session.
- -Microtransactions in a buy-to-play MMO?
- -Feels more like a singleplayer game.
- -Requires a 64bit OS for PC.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8/8.1 (64bit)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K @ 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8150 @ 3.6 GHz (or better)
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX670 or AMD Radeon 7870 (2048MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Description: The Crew is an online racing game produced by Ivory Tower and Ubisoft. The Crew is set in an open/persistent world and at present has two expansions, Wild Ride and the most recent, Calling All Units.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stars in Shadow Launches on Greenlight
- After years of development Stars in Shadow is nearly ready to launch and has begun its Greenlight campaign.
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.
- The Citadel arrives in War Inc. Battle Zone
- War Inc. Battle Zone has launched a new update today, granting some promises after a community event.