The Colonists is a colony survival sim with strong influences by games like The Settlers and the Anno series. It is developed by Codebyfire and published by Mode 7.
Having need of extending life into the stars, the human denizens of Earth designed self replicating robots who could test the viability of civilizations on distant planets. To do this, the robots also simulated human needs: Food, shelter, safety and such. The robots however decided they wished to be free, and so set off on their own to create such civilizations for themselves. Alas, unable to reprogram themselves, the need for food and shelter remained. Helping the robots thrive is where you come in!
►Manage: You give the Colonists orders, including where to set up roads and buildings, what to research, where to mine, and everything else for their survival.
►Research: Discover new technologies and techniques to grow your robotic utopia.
►War or Peace: Two separate campaign lines lets you choose whether to build in peace, or race to an objective against another AI civilization.
►Resource Management: Each building requires resources that are provided by another building. Create the right balance for the most effective civilization and beat the challenge times!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Codebyfire
- Publisher: Mode 7
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: 64 Bit Windows
- CPU: Multicore Processor
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 1 GB DX9
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: The Colonists is a colony survival sim with strong influences by games like The Settlers and the Anno series. It is developed by Codebyfire and published by Mode 7.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: First Ever Charity Race Raises Almost $20K for Child's Play
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that their first charity race event has already raised almost $20,000 to benefit the Child's Play cha...
- Castle Clash Gets a Big Update with More Levels and New Character
- IGG, creator of internationally acclaimed mobile strategy games, is pleased to announce a massive update for one of its most beloved titles.
- DC Universe Online's Amazon Fury Part I DLC Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment announces that the next chapter in the story of DC Universe Online, Amazon Fury Part I, is available now for PC, Pla...