The Blackout Club
The Blackout Club is a first-person co-op horror game taking place in a quiet town hiding a deadly secret. After one of your friends has gone missing, it’s up to you and the rest of the group to uncover and document a labyrinth of a mystery.
Outwit and outmaneuver the adults utilizing a variety of quick-witted tactics such as piloting drones, distracting with noisemakers, and reaching high places with a grappling hook. Every night is a brand new adventure introducing procedurally generated goals, enemies, loot, and locations.
Bring the darkness to light and save your friend from the monsters posing as guardians.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Question
- Publisher: Question
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10; 64-bit OS recommended
- CPU: Intel i5-2550K, 3.4 GHz/Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 670/Radeon HD 7950/GeForce GTX 970 or GeForce GTX 1060/Radeon R9 290X or Radeon RX 480
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: The Blackout Club is a first-person co-op horror game taking place in a quiet town hiding a deadly secret.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar THE Galactic Drop Part 1 - Launch Info and Warplots
- Well let’s get the cat out of the bag right now. WildStar’s launch is now known. June 3rd in fact!
- The Repopulation - April 2014 Report
- The Repopulation Team has ended off the month of April with many new changes and updates to their upcoming Sandbox MMO, including the introduc...
- Small Video Game Startup Takes On Gaming Giants at E3
- The unlikely duo of a freelance web developer and a DJ defied convention by creating an online virtual world of their own: one programmer, one...