The Blackout Club
The Blackout Club is a first-person co-op horror game taking place in a quiet town hiding a deadly secret. After one of your friends has gone missing, it’s up to you and the rest of the group to uncover and document a labyrinth of a mystery.
Outwit and outmaneuver the adults utilizing a variety of quick-witted tactics such as piloting drones, distracting with noisemakers, and reaching high places with a grappling hook. Every night is a brand new adventure introducing procedurally generated goals, enemies, loot, and locations.
Bring the darkness to light and save your friend from the monsters posing as guardians.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Question
- Publisher: Question
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Horror
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10; 64-bit OS recommended
- CPU: Intel i5-2550K, 3.4 GHz/Intel Core i7-3770, 3.4 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 670/Radeon HD 7950/GeForce GTX 970 or GeForce GTX 1060/Radeon R9 290X or Radeon RX 480
- HDD: 15 GB
- Description: The Blackout Club is a first-person co-op horror game taking place in a quiet town hiding a deadly secret.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rogue Stormers Launches on Steam on March 24th
- Black Forest Games, developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, is unleashing the lunatic world of Rogue Stormers on March 24th, 2016.
- First Sword Coast Legends Gameplay Footage Livestreaming on Twitch
- Sword Coast Legends will be showing the first part of its "Behind Closed Doors" Demo, showcasing campaign, companions, combat, and m...
- Age of Wushu Review
- Age of Wushu has a lot of content – with many different systems, from fighting, to progression, to crafting.