The Aurora World
The Aurora World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG from Aurora Interactive and GBE Games. Featuring eight professions, PvE quests, crafting, events, and a unique hybrid pet/mount system based on creatures called Majinns, the game also allows players to engage in PvP combat with coliseums, clan wars, Nation Wars with up to 300 players, and more!
Warrior– Strong-hearted and resilient, warriors rely on powerful melee combat to protect their allies in the front lines. Possessing the highest defense of all classes and physical attack not to take likely, they unleash their fury and cause threat towards their enemies. Warriors benefit any team needing a tank.
Attributes Strong physical attacks. Protect allies by drawing enemy aggression and tanking attacks with natural high defense.
Primary Weapon: Sword, Claws
Specializations: Warlord, Gladiator
Alchemist- spiritually devoted and express their faith by helping the people in need. They apply their healing arts to keep allies fighting far beyond their normal capabilities with restorations and blessings.
Attributes Support allies with restoration spells and blessings. Resurrect fallen allies.
Primary Weapon: Ruyi, Staff
Specializations: Bishop, Apothecary
Mage- Control the elements of nature and annihilate your foes with devastating force. Mages trade low defense and HP to have the most powerful magical attacks, conjuring spells of fire and ice; their immense AoE (Area-of-Effect) skills can control the battlefield.
Attributes Primary Damage Dealers
Primary Weapon: Fan, Staff
Specializations: Archemage, Sorcerer
Witch- Wielder of the Dark Arts, Witches use their black magic to impose various curses on enemies that aid party members in dealing more damage or protecting them from attacks. Witches can practice a ritual that’ll allow them summon a creature of the abyss.
Attributes Ability to summon creatures to fight. Curse monsters to increase party damage or protect allies with stun spells to prevent monsters from attacking
Primary Weapon: Staff
Specializations: Warlock, Shaman
Unique anomalies of The Aurora World, majinns come in many forms. If you’re lucky enough to obtain one, they will be your guardian throughout your travels. As your character grows, so does your Majinn; acquiring skills that will assist you in battle. When out of conflicts, you can use your majinn as a mount to traverse the world quicker.
Mount – When a majinn reaches level 20, it can operate as a mount to help its master travel faster.
Battle Companion – As a majinn levels and gains experiences through battle, it’ll be able to learn attack skills to better assist its master. With its “soul capture” ability, a majinn can absorb an enemy’s soul to increase its special skills.
Metal – Specializes in single-target attack
Wood – Specializes in recovery
Water – Specializes in lowering target’s speed
Fire – Specializes in multiple-targets attack
Earth – Specializes in defense
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Aurora Interactive
- Publisher: GBE Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 2/5
- +Unique Majinn pet system.
- +Life Skill System.
- +Transformation system.
- -Somewhat generic gameplay.
- -Limited customization.
- Description: The Aurora World is a 3D fantasy MMORPG from Aurora Interactive and GBE Games. Featuring eight professions, PvE quests, crafting, events, and a unique hybrid pet/mount system based on creatures called Majinn.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Fury: New Action MMO from NGames Available Today
- Available now on the burgeoning Game321.com games portal, Endless Fury is a breathtaking side-scrolling arcade-style action MMORPG that gives ...
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...
- Camelot Unchained Introduces Senior Programmers from Stretch Goal
- After a lengthy search, and one rather rough false start, CityState Games has officially introduced the two hired senior engineers.