The Amazing Eternals
The Amazing Eternals is a free-to-play team based first-person-shooter featuring hectic action and deck-building strategy. Draw and activate cards like weapons, traps, boosts, spells, and more from your handcrafted deck in in the heat of battle while running and gunning across beautiful maps.
Journey through a expansive multiverse on a virtual ’70s style game board and discover incredible locations filled with mystifying beings whether they be brave adventurers, terrifying monsters, selfless heroes, or dasterdly villains. And finally, showcase your power to the universe and duke it out in team-deathmatch or in an objective based map where you and your fellow teammates fight to control scattered fragments.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k/AMD FX-6350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670/AMD Radeon R9 285+
- Additional Information:
- · You can also buy your way into the closed beta by purchasing a founder's pack for $19.99
- Description: The Amazing Eternals is a free-to-play team based first-person-shooter featuring hectic action and deck-building strategy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Now Live on Early Access
- Players can now play their way to the city of Prominence on Windows PC.
- Galactic Civilizations III Diplomacy Update Brings Influx of Players
- The development team is reporting that four times the amount of players (since Beta 2 went live on Steam) started playing the game this weeken...