The Amazing Eternals
The Amazing Eternals is a free-to-play team based first-person-shooter featuring hectic action and deck-building strategy. Draw and activate cards like weapons, traps, boosts, spells, and more from your handcrafted deck in in the heat of battle while running and gunning across beautiful maps.
Journey through a expansive multiverse on a virtual ’70s style game board and discover incredible locations filled with mystifying beings whether they be brave adventurers, terrifying monsters, selfless heroes, or dasterdly villains. And finally, showcase your power to the universe and duke it out in team-deathmatch or in an objective based map where you and your fellow teammates fight to control scattered fragments.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k/AMD FX-6350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670/AMD Radeon R9 285+
- Additional Information:
- · You can also buy your way into the closed beta by purchasing a founder's pack for $19.99
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Rebirth: Open Beta Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of online games, announces that its official free server, MU Rebirth will enter Open Beta today.
- SkyForge: Closed Beta Begins Today
- Skyforge, the highly anticipated sci-fi, fantasy MMORPG from Obsidian Entertainment, Allods Team and My.com, is beginning its first closed bet...
- Enter an Enchanted World: Elvenar Officially Launches in the USA
- Today, InnoGames launched the US-version of its fantasy strategy game Elvenar.