The Amazing Eternals
The Amazing Eternals is a free-to-play team based first-person-shooter featuring hectic action and deck-building strategy. Draw and activate cards like weapons, traps, boosts, spells, and more from your handcrafted deck in in the heat of battle while running and gunning across beautiful maps.
Journey through a expansive multiverse on a virtual ’70s style game board and discover incredible locations filled with mystifying beings whether they be brave adventurers, terrifying monsters, selfless heroes, or dasterdly villains. And finally, showcase your power to the universe and duke it out in team-deathmatch or in an objective based map where you and your fellow teammates fight to control scattered fragments.
- Status: Cancelled
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Digital Extremes
- Publisher: Digital Extremes
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 64-Bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k/AMD FX-6350+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 670/AMD Radeon R9 285+
- Additional Information:
- · You can also buy your way into the closed beta by purchasing a founder's pack for $19.99
- Description: The Amazing Eternals is a free-to-play team based first-person-shooter featuring hectic action and deck-building strategy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Holding Weekend Stress Test
- This weekend, March 17-20, Orcs Must Die! Unchained will be holding a stress test for all current closed beta testers.
- Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
- Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween
- Zenobian: New browser-based strategy game on GameXP Connect
- Zenobian is a browser-based online strategy game presented by Gala Lab, a studio already known to millions of Russian gamers as developer of e...