Terror Squid is a 3D bullet-hell shooter featuring vectorized graphics.
►Bide and Break: Duck and weave through an onslaught of projectiles brought to life by your movement. Endure the danmaku madness and unleash a series of satisfying chain reactions!
►Against All Odds: Fight to survive unrelenting waves of enemies as an energizing soundtrack accentuates your futile struggle.
►G.L.O.A.T.: Ascend to the top of the leaderboards and cash in on your well-earned bragging rights.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Apt Games
- Publisher: Apt Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, Switch
- +Solid Visual Aesthetic
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Novel Gameplay Mechanics
- -Harsh Difficulty Curve
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10+ 64-bit/MacOS 10.14+
- CPU: 1 Ghz+
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 1500 MB
- Description: Terror Squid is a 3D bullet-hell shooter featuring vectorized graphics.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Review
- Perfect World’s impressive graphics and polished gameplay more than make up for its few flaws.
- Neverwinter's Swords of Chult Update Arrives on Console in January
- Dinosaurs, undead and the evil servants of Acerak breach the walls of Port Nyanzaru, in the console version of Neverwinter.