Terraria is an indie sandbox advenure game redesigned from the PC version as a mobile game title. In Terraria, every world is unique — from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas.
Creation: With over 40 block types, you can build anything you can imagine.
Crafting: Over 500+ crafting recipes for weapons, armor, potions and more.
Lots of enemies: Dozens of unique enemies, and nearly 20 bosses.
Items: Thousands of items with tons of stat changing attributes.
Game Modes: The state of the game world changes whenever bosses are defeated and special events are conquered.
Multiplayer: Wi-fi games support up to 4 players (mobile). Play Terraria with friends across any other PC or mobile devices. Adventure together or duel each other in player-vs-player combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 16, 2011
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Re-Logic, Engine Software, Codeglue
- Publisher: 505 Games, Re-Logic
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, 3DS, PS Vita, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Massive generated worlds.
- +Tons of collectables and items.
- +Unique monsters and bosses.
- +Intricate crafting system.
- +Multiplayer support.
- -Mobile edition missing several features from PC version.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, OSX, Linux + SteamOS
- CPU: Intel 1.6 Ghz Dual Core or better
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: Any with 128MB of VRAM and capable of Shader Model 1.1
- HDD: 1GB
- Description: Terraria is an indie sandbox advenure game redesigned from the PC version as a mobile game title. In Terraria, every world is unique — from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.
- Hothead Games’ ‘Mighty Battles’ Coming Next Week -- Maybe!
- Mighty Battles is scheduled to come out next week, but it could be derailed! Two factions are at war within the studio!