Terraria is an indie sandbox advenure game redesigned from the PC version as a mobile game title. In Terraria, every world is unique — from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas.
Creation: With over 40 block types, you can build anything you can imagine.
Crafting: Over 500+ crafting recipes for weapons, armor, potions and more.
Lots of enemies: Dozens of unique enemies, and nearly 20 bosses.
Items: Thousands of items with tons of stat changing attributes.
Game Modes: The state of the game world changes whenever bosses are defeated and special events are conquered.
Multiplayer: Wi-fi games support up to 4 players (mobile). Play Terraria with friends across any other PC or mobile devices. Adventure together or duel each other in player-vs-player combat.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 16, 2011
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Re-Logic, Engine Software, Codeglue
- Publisher: 505 Games, Re-Logic
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, 3DS, PS Vita, iOS, Android, Windows Mobile
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Massive generated worlds.
- +Tons of collectables and items.
- +Unique monsters and bosses.
- +Intricate crafting system.
- +Multiplayer support.
- -Mobile edition missing several features from PC version.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, OSX, Linux + SteamOS
- CPU: Intel 1.6 Ghz Dual Core or better
- RAM: 512MB
- GPU: Any with 128MB of VRAM and capable of Shader Model 1.1
- HDD: 1GB
- Description: Terraria is an indie sandbox advenure game redesigned from the PC version as a mobile game title. In Terraria, every world is unique — from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld.
Articles You May Enjoy
- REQUIEM: Rage of Voxyon update available
- WarpPortal, publishers of Ragnarok Online franchise, have launched their first of a multi-part update for Requiem: Rise of the Reaver, titled ...
- HEX: Shards of Fate tournament announced
- During the IEM Katowice (Intel Extreme Masters) in Poland at the end of last week, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment announced the first worldwi...
- MicroVolts Surge Expansion Now Live
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the biggest update yet for MicroVolts, the free-to-play cartoon-style third-person shooter, now available...