Tennis Mania is a free-to-play online tennis simulator where you get to control and experience the life of a professional player. Work to train, customize, and improve your pro to be ready for tournaments which host players from all over the world. Beat those opponents and take home the trophies by mastering real life moves like forehands, backhands, volleys, and serves on a variety of courts like clay, hard, and grass.
When off the court, you’ll progress through a narrative driven career mode filled with choices to make – the result of which will determine if your pro lives a life of success or of failure. And when you need a break, relax by playing one of the many mini games or by joining a co-op club with another player to help build up the greatest tennis center the world has ever seen.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Powerplay Manager
- Publisher: Powerplay Manager
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Tennis Mania is a free-to-play online tennis simulator where you get to control and experience the life of a professional player.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunFleet Review
- If you've played any of the World Of games or War Thunder, you'll be fairly familiar with the formula for the game.
- Gunscape Shoots on to Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Blowfish Studios announces the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns for Gunscape, a modern FPS building kit.