Tennis Mania is a free-to-play online tennis simulator where you get to control and experience the life of a professional player. Work to train, customize, and improve your pro to be ready for tournaments which host players from all over the world. Beat those opponents and take home the trophies by mastering real life moves like forehands, backhands, volleys, and serves on a variety of courts like clay, hard, and grass.
When off the court, you’ll progress through a narrative driven career mode filled with choices to make – the result of which will determine if your pro lives a life of success or of failure. And when you need a break, relax by playing one of the many mini games or by joining a co-op club with another player to help build up the greatest tennis center the world has ever seen.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Powerplay Manager
- Publisher: Powerplay Manager
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Thunder Alpha Impressions
- Picking up the game for the first time will feel familiar to anyone who’s even briefly played street fighter 4.
- New Neverwinter Class Announced - Scourge Warlock
- Perfect World Entertainment announces that the Scourge Warlock class will be coming to Neverwinter: Tyranny of Dragons.
- Quantum Rush: New track released
- GameArt Studio, developer of the future racer Quantum Rush: Champions today released a video on a brand new racing track.