Temtem is a MMO creature collecting role-playing game setting players loose in a world filled with companions to capture and raise, quests to undertake, players to make friends or rivals with, and a devious organization to take down.
Travel across the 6 unique airborne island archipelagos exploring the environment and fighting Temtems in turn-based combat. If you find one you like, make it yours! Theorycraft and assemble a team mixing and matching various strengths, weaknesses, types, and techniques. Additionally, Temtems can be breed and evolved for even more power!
While chill discovery and co-op adventure is always an option, more competitive players can choose the path of battle. Train your companions and work to conquer the elite dojo masters or even challenge other players in a fiercely competitive mode that features a pick and ban system as well as forsaking RNG entirely for a 100% tactics-based system.
And finally, carve out your personalized identity in the world by customizing both a house and your representative avatar. Whether it’s goofy hats, cool looking shirts, or homely furniture, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Begin your unforgettable journey into a gorgeous and light-hearted universe inhabited by cute monsters and even more potential friends to meet!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Crema
- Publisher: Crema
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Description: Temtem is a MMO creature collecting role-playing game setting players loose in a world filled with companions to capture and raise, quests to undertake, players to make friends or rivals with, and a devious organization to take down.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moving Hazard Free Trial Launches on Steam
- Psyop Games and IllFonic are launching a special free trial version of Moving Hazard.
- Trove: Geode Takes Adventurers to a Wondrous New Planet
- Trion Worlds announced the next major expansion for Trove, and that's Geode - where players journey to a brand new planet.