Tears of Avia
Tears Of Avia is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
“Estera, a once proud and thriving world, is torn by war between the two large city-states; Tirig, the largest military in the land who praise the Gods, and the city state Helmgar, the Godless heretics to the north. Build your party and venture forth to discover the secrets behind ancient long abandoned cities; and decide where your own morality ultimately lies…”
►Prime Time of Your Life: Strike out across the land and experience your own one-of-a-kind adventure filled with eclectic characters, thrilling mysteries and more!
►Undeterred: Mix and match classes and skills to create a fighting force capable of surviving the many dangers lying ahead.
►Nothing Stopping Me: Uncover mysteries and follow the threads of discovery across deadly dense woods, high towers, long-forgotten tombs and more.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CooCooSqueaky Games
- Publisher: PQube Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Solid Audio/Visual Design
- +Decent Gameplay Elements
- -Poor Balancing
- -Clunky Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual core from Intel+/AMD at 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT+/ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Tears Of Avia is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap – CineMagic
- The concept of CineMagic is pretty plain. Play a match-3 style mobile game in the vein of Bejeweled and all the others that came before it. Do...
- Ashes of the Singularity: Most Advanced RTS Game Ever Announced
- Humanity embraces its next evolutionary phase while an existential war is waged on an unprecedented scale across the galaxy: at this year'...