Tears of Avia
Tears Of Avia is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
“Estera, a once proud and thriving world, is torn by war between the two large city-states; Tirig, the largest military in the land who praise the Gods, and the city state Helmgar, the Godless heretics to the north. Build your party and venture forth to discover the secrets behind ancient long abandoned cities; and decide where your own morality ultimately lies…”
►Prime Time of Your Life: Strike out across the land and experience your own one-of-a-kind adventure filled with eclectic characters, thrilling mysteries and more!
►Undeterred: Mix and match classes and skills to create a fighting force capable of surviving the many dangers lying ahead.
►Nothing Stopping Me: Uncover mysteries and follow the threads of discovery across deadly dense woods, high towers, long-forgotten tombs and more.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CooCooSqueaky Games
- Publisher: PQube Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Solid Audio/Visual Design
- +Decent Gameplay Elements
- -Poor Balancing
- -Clunky Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual core from Intel+/AMD at 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT+/ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Tears Of Avia is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Livestream February 20th - SkySaga
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special look inside the alpha test of SkySaga. Don't miss out on this live filming of our nex...
- Champions Online FATAL ERRoR Story Arc Released
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the first act of the FATAL ERR0R for Champions Onlinestory arc launched today, 7/18/13.
- The King of Fighters ALLSTAR Launches Globally on Mobile
- Netmarble's latest mobile games goes live today on iOS and Android, in a collaboration with SNK: The King of Fighters ALLSTAR.