Tears of Avia
Tears Of Avia is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
“Estera, a once proud and thriving world, is torn by war between the two large city-states; Tirig, the largest military in the land who praise the Gods, and the city state Helmgar, the Godless heretics to the north. Build your party and venture forth to discover the secrets behind ancient long abandoned cities; and decide where your own morality ultimately lies…”
►Prime Time of Your Life: Strike out across the land and experience your own one-of-a-kind adventure filled with eclectic characters, thrilling mysteries and more!
►Undeterred: Mix and match classes and skills to create a fighting force capable of surviving the many dangers lying ahead.
►Nothing Stopping Me: Uncover mysteries and follow the threads of discovery across deadly dense woods, high towers, long-forgotten tombs and more.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CooCooSqueaky Games
- Publisher: PQube Limited
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Solid Audio/Visual Design
- +Decent Gameplay Elements
- -Poor Balancing
- -Clunky Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual core from Intel+/AMD at 2.8 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT+/ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600+
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Tears Of Avia is a 3D fantasy role-playing game featuring tactical turn-based combat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KEMONO FRIENDS Join Mabinogi For Epic Crossover Event on April 16
- The KEMONO FRIENDS X Mabinogi crossover event delivers a variety of events and themed-rewards.
- Yulgang Online Now in Open Beta
- Yulgang Online has entered Open Beta with the release of the Emerald Server through usergames.
- Puzzle & Dragons Begins A 'Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood' Collaboration
- Starting today (December 3rd, 2018) and lasting until December 16th, 2018, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood joins Puzzle & Dragons.