Tau Station is a text-based post-apocalyptic browser game introducing a new take on traditional sci-fi MMOS. Dive into a fleshed out galaxy filled with immersive interactive experiences and a wealth of unique populaces to discover.
Similarly, your narrative will differ from time to time evolving based on exploration and choices. As you sail from one space station to the next, you’ll methodically unravel the mystery behind the humanity-dooming catastrophe along with meeting fellow survivors, restoring trade and commerce, taking on tough challenges, and facing the consequences that come with all of the above.
Freely build out your character your way. Choose to follow one of six careers such as business or medicine and further specialize that profession into combat or leadership roles useful for player vs. player situations.
This is a world built on a the concept of sciences and realism meets narrative crafting. It’s the story of humans taking their baby steps across a vast universe.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Make Dreams Happen
- Publisher: Make Dreams Happen
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): MMO, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- Available in any modern browser.
- Description: Tau Station is a text-based post-apocalyptic browser game introducing a new take on traditional sci-fi MMOS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals: Early Access Now Available
- Reto-Moto has announced that their free-to-play WWII MMO-shooter Heroes & Generals will be available from 2pm GMT today on Steam. Heroes &...
- DarkOrbit Reloaded Now Available
- On February 4th, 2014, BigPoint Games released the next stage of their browser-based sci-fi MMO with DarkOrbit Reloaded.
- My Dino Soft Launches in Canada from Snail Games
- Following the open-beta for Canada of My Dino, it has taken its next step towards official release with a Soft Launch.