Tannenberg is an upcoming shooter developed by Blackmill Games for Pc, Mac, Linux, and will be available for download on Steam. Tannenberg is going to be the latest entry in the 1914-1918 WW1 Game Series that started with WW1 FPS Verdun, expanding the focus to encompass the Eastern Front.
New squads, maps, and most importantly new weapons will be available to give players a whole new experience. With the largest game mode in the series thus far, Tannenberg expands its match size to 64 players for an even more monumental level of gameplay. After all, you can’t give a true WW1 experience without taking into account the huge number of soldiers that went into battle!
Tannenberg features a large range of game modes, including a new game mode that reflects just how different the nature of war was on the Eastern Front as opposed to other WW1 locations. Loads of historical details have been included in every map including realistic weaponry, authentic uniforms, the horrific gore of war, and maps based on real historic battlefields this time along the border between the Russian Empire and the Central Powers.
War in Tannenberg is no easy feat. It is an all-out battle with vicious means. Artillery barrages will rain down on you, poison gasses will cut off your oxygen supply, and deadly machine guns will hail bullets across the battlefield towards your friends. You’ll need to lead yours shots, keep your eyes peel, and be ready to engage in fierce hand-to-hand combat at any moment. You never know when you could turn a corner and be face-to-face with an enemy.
With historical accuracy aplenty, accurate bullet physics, and the thrill of deadly combat on the battlefield, Tannenberg will make sure that you’re on the edge of your seat awaiting your next encounter.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Blackmill Games
- Publisher: Blackmill Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / OS X 10.8
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4Ghz or higher / AMD 3Ghz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Card with 2GB built-in memory
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: Tannenberg is an upcoming shooter based on WW1 battles on the Eastern Front. With historical accuracy aplenty, accurate bullet physics, and the thrill of deadly combat on the battlefield, Tannenberg will make sure that you're on the edge of your seat awaiting your next encounter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings - Release Date Set For April 15th
- Paradox Interactive has confirmed the release date for War of the Vikings, the upcoming close combat game developed by Fatshark.
- Dragon Nest II Content Updates Launches in Select Territories
- Good news for fans in Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands and the Phillippines! The latest content update for Dragon Nest II is here!
- Guild Wars 2: Seeds of Truth Teaser Video Revealed
- The last episode of Guild Wars 2’s Living World left Tyria’s heroes stunned. Moments after tracking down a fabled dragon egg that could be...