Tanki Online is a free-to-play online multiplayer vehicular-shooter featuring hectic mini tank warfare. Show off your incredible customization prowess by mixing and matching your personal panzer with a suite of options including guns, hulls, and protect modules. Do whatever it takes to blow the enemy away with explosive weaponry while also not dying yourself.
However, there’s not just an every-tank-for-itself game mode, you can also coordinate with comrades in team deathmatch, steal away banners in capture the flag, or fight for total domination in point capture. And no matter what mode or map you play on, there will never be a dull moment due to the instant respawns, diverse roster of dense arenas, and the randomly distributed temporary power pickups.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AlternativaPlatform
- Publisher: Tanki Online Europe
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Easy to Start Playing
- +Satisfying Level of Customization
- +Addicting Gameplay
- -Significant Amount of Pay to Win Elements
- -Aged Graphics
- -Limited and Abusive Player Moderation
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: 1.6 GHz/Intel Core i3-i5 2.33GHz
- RAM: 1 GB/4 GB
- GPU: 128 MB/1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB/250 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eudemons Online launches Trumpet of the Legionnaire
- The latest expansion for Eudemons Online, titled "Trumpet of the Legionnaire," launches today.
- Ragnarok RE:START Begins June 27
- Gravity Interactive has announced that its brand new Ragnarok Online server, Ragnarok RE:START, will go live on June 27 at 5:30pm Pacific.