Tangledeep is a 16-bit dungeon crawling rogue-like where players will journey through an ever-changing labyrinth full of mysteries, danger, and treasure.
Heed the call of adventure and survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above.
►Making Diamonds: Refine critical real-time tactics knowledge as you delve even further in.
►Cross-Class: Mix and match 12 unique job types and hundreds of diverse skills.
►Never-ending Options: Fill out a massive collection of items and equipment.
►Accessibility: Make personalized adjustments to how you engage with the game such as disabling permadeath.
►You’re Mine: Tame monsters you meet along the way and raise them up back at base.
►White Whistles: Compete against other adventurers on daily and weekly challenge leaderboards.
►Music to the Ear: Listen in to an expertly crafted OST made by industry legends Andrew Aversa and Hiroki Kikuta.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Feb 01, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Impact Gameworks
- Publisher: Impact Gameworks
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam, Switch
- +High Replayability
- +Beautiful Visuals and Score
- -Brutal Difficult Spikes
- -Clunky User Interface
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/Mac OSX 10.11+/Ubuntu 12.04+/Steam OS+
- CPU: SSE2 instruction set support
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Graphics supporting DX10
- HDD: 1 GB
- Description: Tangledeep is a 16-bit dungeon crawling rogue-like where players will journey through an ever-changing labyrinth full of mysteries, danger, and treasure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Wars The Old Republic Announces Free Trial
- EA and Bioware have announced a free trial program for Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- The Chosen Accepting Closed Beta Registrations
- Snail Games USA is preparing to launch its next MMORPG, The Chosen, and is now accepting applications for the game's closed beta.
- Shotgun News 12/5: APB, Black Gold, LoL, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.