Tamarin is a 3D third-person platforming-adventure game set in an idyllic natural Nordic habitat.
“Pollution and destruction from ever-expanding insects sets the agile monkey into a fight for his family’s survival.”
►Traveler: Explore the Northern Wilderness moving from place to place in an interconnected world digging up secrets and discovering a wealth of natural wonder.
►Hit and Move: Squash bugs and navigate tricky jumping puzzles as you press ever onward.
►Fight for What’s Right: Do whatever it takes to repel your enemies and rescue your kin from disaster.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chameleon Games
- Publisher: Chameleon Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, PS4
- +Good Soundtrack
- +Decent Visuals
- -Extremely Buggy and Unpolished
- -Terrible Controls and Gameplay
- -Poor Optimization and Performance
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 460+/AMD Radeon 6850HD+
- HDD: 10 GB
- Description: Tamarin is a 3D third-person platforming-adventure game set in an idyllic natural Nordic habitat.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mia Online Announces The Launch of New Servers in May
- Mia Online announced this morning that they will be launching new servers, on May 9th, 2019.
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- Uncharted Waters Online Sails To The Great Plains
- Netmarble has released today the Great Plains expansion for Uncharted Waters Online.