Talisman Online borrows heavily from Blizzard’s mega hit World of Warcraft but still manages to look and feel like an original game. Much of the interface, mini map and other small details are taken straight from WoW while equipment enhancing and auto-walk are new features that help Talisman Online stand out from the crowd of WoW clones. Though Talisman Online is an original and interesting game, it is a bit lacking in content. The game world is rather small and character customization is very limited. There are in total 5 classes and they are:
Wizard (male/female) – Wizards are masters of the arcane arts. They may have weak defense and low HP but they can deal massive damage with their spells.
Monk (male) – Monks are the warriors of Talisman Online. They fight with large weapons and inflict heavy blows. Monks have high defense and use stamina for their skills.
Assassin (male) – Assassins quick melee specialists who have low defense but high attack and dodge rates. Like Monks, Assassins use stamina instead of mana for their skills.
Fairy (female) – Fairies are a supportive class that possess healing and buffing spells. Fairies make competent damage dealers as well but suffer from low defense.
Tamer (female) – The Ranger class, Tamers excel at long ranged combat with their trusty bows. Tamers can persuade creatures of equal or lower level to fight by their side.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mira Game
- Publisher: Mira Game
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Great interface and map.
- +Lots of quests and ability to auto-walk to objectives.
- +Crafting skills, mounts, pets, auctions, personal shops and more.
- -Poor graphics and rigid camera.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Small game world.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 98 or higher
- CPU: Intel Pentium III 1.2Ghz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 6 with 64MB of VRAM
- HDD: 600 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aika Closed Beta 1 Ends. Closed Beta 2 Begins Feb 24
- Aika Closed Beta 1 ended, but closed beta 2 will begin soon. Aika closed beta 1 keys cannot be used for closed beta 2.
- Valkyria Chronicles: PC version reaches top charts on Steam
- Yesterday, Valkyria Chronicles™ released for PC via digital download, and during its first 24 hours on sale blew all forecasts and predictio...
- Nexon Shutting Down Sudden Attack In January
- News from Nexon North America: Sudden Attack is shutting down for good in January 2014.