Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Some games are timeless, and many in the Tales Of series fits that bill. All the same, when we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can’t help but be pleased. Coming in the tail end of 2018, ToV:DE will for the first time be available not only on XBox, but PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam as well.
The Definitive Edition promises new costumes, new Mystic Artes, and content not previously released in the West.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: When we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can't help but be pleased.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE "New" Wa Kit Revealed
- Moments ago on Twitch.TV, HiRez Studios revealed the updated kit of Chinese Goddess, Nu Wa. While fans of this third person MOBA were unsure w...
- Heroes & Generals Releases 'Skirmish at Khutor' Update
- It takes place in Eastern Europe and is the first new setting introduced to the game since the initial launch.
- Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
- Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.