Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Some games are timeless, and many in the Tales Of series fits that bill. All the same, when we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can’t help but be pleased. Coming in the tail end of 2018, ToV:DE will for the first time be available not only on XBox, but PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam as well.
The Definitive Edition promises new costumes, new Mystic Artes, and content not previously released in the West.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: When we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can't help but be pleased.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
- Hockey Dash from OGPlanet begins its open beta on June 3. There will be no more character wipes after open beta to release.
- Shikihime Zoushi Concludes Beta Phase
- The markers of Shikihime Garden have teamed up with gamigo to unveil a new take on the Shikihime universe in Shikihime Zoushi.
- IGG's Castle Clash Shatters Records
- IGG's Castle Clash has had its strongest year ever. The combat strategy game enjoyed by players all around the globe has seen its popular...