Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Some games are timeless, and many in the Tales Of series fits that bill. All the same, when we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can’t help but be pleased. Coming in the tail end of 2018, ToV:DE will for the first time be available not only on XBox, but PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam as well.
The Definitive Edition promises new costumes, new Mystic Artes, and content not previously released in the West.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: When we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can't help but be pleased.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Begins Series of Exciting New Content Additions
- Nexon’s action-packed MMORPG Vindictus has just upped the ante with a series of new updates starting today with the Season 2 Episode 2 patch...
- Titanfall: Frontline Announced for Mobile
- Titanfall: Frontline is a strategy card game where players, assuming the role of brigade Commanders, face off in head-to-head combat.