Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Some games are timeless, and many in the Tales Of series fits that bill. All the same, when we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can’t help but be pleased. Coming in the tail end of 2018, ToV:DE will for the first time be available not only on XBox, but PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam as well.
The Definitive Edition promises new costumes, new Mystic Artes, and content not previously released in the West.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known
- Description: When we see an HD remake like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition, we can't help but be pleased.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dynasty Warriors Unleashed Mobile Review
- Dynasty Warriors Unleashed is a spin-off free-to-play action game from Nexon for the Android and iOS devices.
- Pocket MapleStory Available on Android in Select Countries
- Select players can explore and experience epic battles through the lands of Maple World before the game’s worldwide launch.
- World of Tanks Review (Xbox One)
- The other stand-out for this release of the game is the updated physics engine. It’s more than simply adding a few effects here and there.