Tales of Arise
The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
For 300 years, the people of Rena have ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping its people of their dignity and freedom. Tales of Arise begins with two people, born on different worlds, each longing to change their fate and create a new future for themselves and perhaps their people.
►Tales of Arise begins a new story, but will be true to the narrative quality expected of the Tales of IP.
►An updated modern combat system that will retain familiarity to fans of previous Tales of games.
Not if trends follow.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celtic Heroes Launches for Android
- Independent Glasgow based studio One Thumb Mobile today announced the launch of its free to play MMORPG, Celtic Heroes, on Android.
- Dekaron Moves to a New Home with Vertigo Games
- 3D Fantasy MMORPG Dekaron is changing service to Vertigo Games after a memorable time with Nexon EU.
- Anime Trumps begins closed beta
- NGames has announced the start of closed beta testing for Anime Trumps today at 6 pm Pacific.