Tales of Arise
The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
For 300 years, the people of Rena have ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping its people of their dignity and freedom. Tales of Arise begins with two people, born on different worlds, each longing to change their fate and create a new future for themselves and perhaps their people.
►Tales of Arise begins a new story, but will be true to the narrative quality expected of the Tales of IP.
►An updated modern combat system that will retain familiarity to fans of previous Tales of games.
Not if trends follow.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Releases New Character Eclair in Latest Update
- Kritika: The White Knights’ Eclair, a gun-wielding magical swordsman, is charging onto the battlefield!
- Final Fantasy XIV - Tips for New Players
- Final Fantasy XIV is an MMO that really takes a lot to get into, and there are some hurdles for new players but we want to help.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.