Tales of Arise
The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
For 300 years, the people of Rena have ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping its people of their dignity and freedom. Tales of Arise begins with two people, born on different worlds, each longing to change their fate and create a new future for themselves and perhaps their people.
►Tales of Arise begins a new story, but will be true to the narrative quality expected of the Tales of IP.
►An updated modern combat system that will retain familiarity to fans of previous Tales of games.
Not if trends follow.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Angels Opens The Bloody Arena
- A new update to War of Angels has added the new Bloody Arena mode for PvP fanatics.
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 1 Recap Part 2: Everquest Next, WildStar, Marvel Heroes, and More Cosplay!
- PAX Prime is always full of surprises. Surprise games. Surprise esports tournaments. Surprise cosplay, too!
- Hazard Ops Releases Drone War Z Update
- Hazard Ops is tackling the curse of Friday the 13th with the release of its Drone War Z update.