Tales of Arise
The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
For 300 years, the people of Rena have ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping its people of their dignity and freedom. Tales of Arise begins with two people, born on different worlds, each longing to change their fate and create a new future for themselves and perhaps their people.
►Tales of Arise begins a new story, but will be true to the narrative quality expected of the Tales of IP.
►An updated modern combat system that will retain familiarity to fans of previous Tales of games.
Not if trends follow.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- eGenesis Announces Beta for Dragon's Tale, a Gambling MMORPG
- eGenesis, developers of A Tale in the Desert announce their next game, "Dragon's Tale."
- Tribes Ascend Now On Steam
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of Tribes Ascend on Steam, along with a new update.
- Chrono Tales Prepares Two New Servers
- Ray Media Group Limited has announced the launch of two new servers for Chrono Tales, scheduled for around February 18.