Tales of Arise
The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
For 300 years, the people of Rena have ruled over Dahna, pillaging the planet of its resources and stripping its people of their dignity and freedom. Tales of Arise begins with two people, born on different worlds, each longing to change their fate and create a new future for themselves and perhaps their people.
►Tales of Arise begins a new story, but will be true to the narrative quality expected of the Tales of IP.
►An updated modern combat system that will retain familiarity to fans of previous Tales of games.
Not if trends follow.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Bandai Namco
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: The beloved JRPG franchise, Tales of, finds a new genesis in Tales of Arise, coming to XBox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/7: Rift, TSW, Wow, and More!
- Daily dose of MMO news with World of Warcraft, Rift, The Secret World and more.
- Seafight: Celebrates 9th Birthday
- With the pirate MMO Seafight turning nine years old, there'll be a non-stop party at the HQ of the online gaming giant Bigpoint.
- Worlds of Magic: Coming to Xbox One
- Worlds of Magic – a 4X turn-based strategy game that was released on PC on March 19th is now coming to Xbox One.