Tactile Wars is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color! You will assume the role as the general of an army of mini-soldier pigments that are outfitted with paint guns and command them to take over enemy territory by covering it in paint of your color. Infantry, mines, tanks, turrets, and more will be at your disposal to help you conquer your foes and alliances can even be formed with other players of the same color so you can enjoy taking over the world together! Lead your colorful troops into epic, strategic battles with the mere touch of your finger in Tactile Wars.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Player alliances.
- +Simple concept.
- +Many tactical possibilites.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 2.3+
- HDD: 152 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare News - Closed Beta Begins March 27
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that the closed beta for its upcoming combat action game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare, will begin on March 27.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Community Livestream & Economy Patch Live
- Aventurine SA addresses custom roles and the economy with its latest patch and stream event for Darkfall Unholy Wars.
- Camelot Unchained Pushes Community Modding Initiative
- CityState Games is sending out the call for game modders backing Camelot Unchained to join The Mod Squad.