Tactile Wars is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color! You will assume the role as the general of an army of mini-soldier pigments that are outfitted with paint guns and command them to take over enemy territory by covering it in paint of your color. Infantry, mines, tanks, turrets, and more will be at your disposal to help you conquer your foes and alliances can even be formed with other players of the same color so you can enjoy taking over the world together! Lead your colorful troops into epic, strategic battles with the mere touch of your finger in Tactile Wars.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Player alliances.
- +Simple concept.
- +Many tactical possibilites.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 2.3+
- HDD: 152 MB
- Description: Tactile Wars is a mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color!
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Phantom of the Kill’ Mobile RPG Gets New 'Elysium' Quest
- We've reached the first year anniversary of the global version of Phantom of the Kill, and with it comes a new event quest, Elysium.
- Insidia's Open Beta is now live
- Are you ready for some post-apocalyptic online PVP battles? Well that's what you're getting in the Insidia Open Beta, which is live ...
- M.A.V - New 3rd person mech shooter hits Kickstarter
- Bombdog Studios, a new indie developer, has just revealed a new mech shooter by the name of M.A.V (Modular Assault Vehicle) recently on Kickst...