Tactile Wars is a free to play mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color! You will assume the role as the general of an army of mini-soldier pigments that are outfitted with paint guns and command them to take over enemy territory by covering it in paint of your color. Infantry, mines, tanks, turrets, and more will be at your disposal to help you conquer your foes and alliances can even be formed with other players of the same color so you can enjoy taking over the world together! Lead your colorful troops into epic, strategic battles with the mere touch of your finger in Tactile Wars.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 01, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ankama
- Publisher: Ankama
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Player alliances.
- +Simple concept.
- +Many tactical possibilites.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+, Android 2.3+
- HDD: 152 MB
- Description: Tactile Wars is a mobile strategy game developed by Ankama and is available on both iOS and Android. In Tactile Wars you can join other players from around the world in an entertaining war game that is filled with color!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II is Introducing a New Feature - Angel's Home
- Yoozoo Games announced a new feature for their title, League of Angels II, where you build your own home.
- Eternal CCG Review
- One of the biggest things I hear about CCGs (online or otherwise) is that Card Games are “Pay to Win”.
- Rocket League Releases New Items And A Free Map
- Rocket League has released today its first paid downloadable content pack and a free content update including a new map.