Tabletopia is a free-to-play virtual tabletop game developed for PC and Mac with upcoming releases on iOS and Android devices where players can choose from a huge selection of individual games to play on a virtual table.
In Tabletopia you can play your favorite tabletop games how you want and with whom you want, it’s as simple as that! Cross-platform play makes it so players from different hardware realms can play together, and with intended mobile releases practically all of your friends will be able to play along. Don’t think you’re just limited to the people you know either! Tabletopia includes both public and private games, as well as a matchmaking system that will have you playing against people from all kinds of places.
Tabletopia’s game selection is massive and includes over 300 different licensed board games ranging from the very classics to some of the newest Kickstarter releases. Games are set up automatically, eliminating the hassle of physical setup, and they can now be experienced in physically driven 3D graphics! These games, however, are more engaging than simply an automated interface. Tabletopia does not have an AI driving game actions, meaning that players will still have to brush up on the rules to play games, but that they can still enjoy some automated features like deck shuffling, card dealing, and turn tracking. For the most savvy of tabletop game players there is even a game creation system where you don’t even need to have programming experience to create your very own tabletop games!
Tabletopia completely re-imagines your favorite board games from both past and present, bringing them to life in every way possible while still giving you the freedom of actually playing the game. Why play one tabletop game, when you can have over 300 different tabletop games at the ready?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 01, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Tabletopia Inc.
- Publisher: Tabletopia Inc.
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Strategy, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Over 300 different games.
- +Can use ready setups.
- +Looks slick and appealing.
- -Sounds feel dated.
- -Small community.
- -Synchronization between players doesn't work well.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 / Mac OS X 10.11
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 or higher, 1.5+ GHz, 2+ cores
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: 1024 MB, DirectX 11 or higher, discrete video card
Articles You May Enjoy
- Torchlight Available for Free on Arc for Limited Time
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the availability of Torchligh...
- Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
- Super Evil Megacorp and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown - O.
- Roly Poly Fat Fat Barrels into Block N Load
- Following in the footsteps of furry and feathery war veterans from history, Roly Poly Fat Fat is ready to play her part on today’s frontlin...