Swords of Gargantua
Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc. Play either solo or in a group with up to three other players as you attempt to fight your way through the breathtaking worlds of Gargantua, a realm populated by giants.
Swords of Gargantua has a strong focus on realistic battles by imbuing collision physics into the combat. Your fists won’t simply travel through your opponent, but will stop when they hit, granting the next level of immersion in VR video games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Yomuneco Inc.
- Publisher: gumi Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or 4590 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- Description: Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne Expansion Review
- At long last one of most iconic and fascinating parts of Warcraft lore has made it to Hearthstone, the Lich King has made his arrival.
- Rival Knights Review
- For all its straight forward simplicity – charge forward on a horse and hit someone with a stick, and whoever stays seated is the victor –...
- Metro Conflict Beta Announced
- OGPlanet has announced that the beta period for their new free-to-play shooter, Metro Conflict, will begin on June 22nd.