Swords of Gargantua
Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc. Play either solo or in a group with up to three other players as you attempt to fight your way through the breathtaking worlds of Gargantua, a realm populated by giants.
Swords of Gargantua has a strong focus on realistic battles by imbuing collision physics into the combat. Your fists won’t simply travel through your opponent, but will stop when they hit, granting the next level of immersion in VR video games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Yomuneco Inc.
- Publisher: gumi Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or 4590 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- Description: Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TinyBuild Line-up - PAX South 2016
- Tiny Build has come a long way in a short time, thanks in part to the magnificent titles they’ve published.
- Life is Feudal MMO Beta Impressions
- Coming back after these years to the MMO variant has sparked my interest again.
- Riders Of Icarus Enters Open Beta with Improved Features
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment are proud to announce the Open Beta launch for free-to-play MMORPG.