Swords of Gargantua
Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc. Play either solo or in a group with up to three other players as you attempt to fight your way through the breathtaking worlds of Gargantua, a realm populated by giants.
Swords of Gargantua has a strong focus on realistic battles by imbuing collision physics into the combat. Your fists won’t simply travel through your opponent, but will stop when they hit, granting the next level of immersion in VR video games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Yomuneco Inc.
- Publisher: gumi Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or 4590 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- Description: Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Hearts Union X[Cross] Collaborates with Incredibles 2
- It's time for Supers to leap into action in Kingdom Hearts Union x(Cross}, starting today and running until August 19th, 2018.
- Dizzel: Early Access Launches Today on OGPlanet and Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North America and Europe today at 4:00 P...
- One Gamer Fund Begins Third Annual Fundraiser
- For the third year in a row, One Gamer Fund is offering an annual Steam sale to support seven key gaming charities.