Swords of Gargantua
Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc. Play either solo or in a group with up to three other players as you attempt to fight your way through the breathtaking worlds of Gargantua, a realm populated by giants.
Swords of Gargantua has a strong focus on realistic battles by imbuing collision physics into the combat. Your fists won’t simply travel through your opponent, but will stop when they hit, granting the next level of immersion in VR video games.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Yomuneco Inc.
- Publisher: gumi Inc
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: Steam, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or 4590 or higher
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- Description: Swords of Gargantua is a VR Action RPG for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive by Yomuneco Inc.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals Releases 'Skirmish at Khutor' Update
- It takes place in Eastern Europe and is the first new setting introduced to the game since the initial launch.
- Nosgoth: Founders’ Packs and Bundles revamped
- Square Enix is pleased to announce a refresh of Nosgoth’s Founders’ packs and bundles. The Veteran, Warlord, Warband, and Immortal packs a...
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On