Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff
Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff is a 3D fantasy sandbox-RPG taking place in a cute and casual world filled with classic myths and monsters.
“King Owynn, a kind, and generous ruler has been afflicted with a dark curse and as such has hidden away. His great paladins, the only protectors of the realm, have all disappeared on a quest to cure their king, leaving the kingdom of Tirawyn exposed to looming threats.”
►Square One: Start from scratch and build yourself up in whatever way strikes your fancy. Farming, fishing, fighting, dungeon exploring, pet taming, questing, mini-games and more await eager opportunists!
►Locally Sourced: Collect a wide variety of resources to make the most out of your humble home where more diverse crafting can take place.
►Battle Ready: Face off against fiery dragons and other nasty foes as the path to ridding the land of eerie evils.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kindred Games
- Publisher: Kindred Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff is a 3D fantasy sandbox-RPG taking place in a cute and casual world filled with classic myths and monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing Mobile Review
- Despite Naruto’s main storyline ending in the manga a few years back, there’s hasn’t been any breaks in the endless slew of Naruto spino...
- Haunted Empire - Three Kingdoms Launches on iOS
- Haunted Empire-Three Kingdoms, published by ELEX, has launched for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices in the Apple App Store.