Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff
Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff is a 3D fantasy sandbox-RPG taking place in a cute and casual world filled with classic myths and monsters.
“King Owynn, a kind, and generous ruler has been afflicted with a dark curse and as such has hidden away. His great paladins, the only protectors of the realm, have all disappeared on a quest to cure their king, leaving the kingdom of Tirawyn exposed to looming threats.”
►Square One: Start from scratch and build yourself up in whatever way strikes your fancy. Farming, fishing, fighting, dungeon exploring, pet taming, questing, mini-games and more await eager opportunists!
►Locally Sourced: Collect a wide variety of resources to make the most out of your humble home where more diverse crafting can take place.
►Battle Ready: Face off against fiery dragons and other nasty foes as the path to ridding the land of eerie evils.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Kindred Games
- Publisher: Kindred Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti or better
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Swords ‘n Magic and Stuff is a 3D fantasy sandbox-RPG taking place in a cute and casual world filled with classic myths and monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aftercharge Brings CrossPlatform Multiplayer to Life Next Week
- AfterCharge is a battle that pits the Invincible versus the Invisible and hits PC and Xbox One next week.
- Castle Clash Celebrates 2nd Anniversary With Giveaway
- With Castle Clash’s 2nd birthday around the corner, IGG is giving away their greatest prize yet: a brand new Apple Watch.
- The Lord of the Rings Living Card Game Launches Into Early Access On Steam
- Asmodee Digital and Fantasy Flight Interactive moved The Lord of the Rings: Living Card Game into Early Access on Steam for PC/Mac.