Sword of the Necromancer
Sword of the Necromancer is a 2D action-roleplaying game featuring rogue-lite dungeon-crawling.
“Legend says that, deep within these mountains, a heretic decided to violate the will of the gods in order to achieve eternal life.
The heretic succeeded in this aberrant attempt, and created a tool for forbidden rituals that could grant immortality… and even bring back the dead.
Over the years and centuries many have tried to get that power for themselves, but all they found in the Necromancer’s crypt was their demise.
They say that the tool the Necromancer created is also a weapon…
The Sword of the Necromancer”
►Horrific Heresy: Strike down your enemies and revive them one after another in an effort form an army of loyal followers.
►We’re Going Down: Fight for every advantage by carefully amassing levels without dying and finding procedurally generated weapons and relics for that extra little bit of power.
►Let’s Do This: Team up with a friend and work together to conquer all manner of trials and tribulations along every step of the way.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Grimorio of Games
- Publisher: JanduSoft S.L
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: 2.50 GHz+
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: 128 MB+
- HDD: 100 MB
- Description: Sword of the Necromancer is a 2D action-roleplaying game featuring rogue-lite dungeon-crawling.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ork Newsletter Heralds F2P Options for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade
- F2P, B2P, and cosmetic items hinted at in cryptic Ork message.
- Free Reign Entertainment Reveals Shattered Skies
- Free Reign Entertainment today announced Shattered Skies, a new open world survival looter shooter game.