SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris
SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris is a 3D real-time action-RPG taking place in the authentic anime universe of SWORD ART ONLINE.
“Kirito meets a boy named Eugeo. Somewhere deep within their hearts is a lingering promise. To fulfill that promise and avoid losing each other, they set out on adventure together. Nothing will keep them from reaching their goal.”
►Memory Lane: Revisit iconic scenes and meet your favorite characters as a part of the faithful gameplay adaptation of the Alicization arc.
►Blade Master: Seamlessly weave together sacred arts and sword skills in fast-paced combat encounters.
►On the Road Again: Trek across the Underworld soaking in stunning sights alongside challenging battles, engaging quests, fun fan-service, and more!
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 09, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Aquria
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Solid Visuals
- +Enjoyable Combat
- +Interesting Story
- -Lacking Polish
- -Poor Performance/Optimization
- -Frustrating Early Game Pacing
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-4790+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 2 GB+/AMD Radeon HD 7950 3 GB+
- HDD: 45 GB
- Description: SWORD ART ONLINE Alicization Lycoris is a 3D real-time action-RPG taking place in the authentic anime universe of SWORD ART ONLINE.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Gets Invite Friends Feature
- InnoGames just updated its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2 and added an invite-to-map feature.
- Cody Whitfill Releases the First Book in Witty New Series
- Manifest, the first book in The Fairy’s Tale series is now available on Amazon and Kindle Unlimited.
- Tata Blitz Reveals Dracula
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed the next in a series of boss background story teasers for the new free to pla...