Suzerain is a 2D politically-themed visual novel game featuring a decision driven narrative and elements from the simulation genre.
“In 1954, the country of Sordland is emerging from a 20-year dictatorship, following a bloody civil war. You play as a charismatic young man, Anton Rayne, who has surprised everyone by rising to the top of the party in power and getting elected as the new President of Sordland.
The people are hungry for democratic reforms after decades under a traditionalist power. The economy is in shambles and the political landscape is shifting. Neighboring superpowers are watching closely, and there are military threats on the horizon.
Can you pull the country out of its recession? Will you meet the demands of your people for reform? The future of Sordland depends on your choices. Good luck, Mr. President.”
►Information Station: Fill your presidential cabinet with capable and competent members then assemble the sum of their advice on how to rule the country.
►Not Throwing Away My Shot: Follow current events and tailor your policies to ensure you leave behind a legendary legacy.
►Atlas Shrugged: Take on the tough job of balancing being a present father with the responsibility of presiding over a nation.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 04, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Torpor Games
- Publisher: Fellow Traveller
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Engaging Writing
- +Great Worldbuilding
- +Solid Execution of a Particular Theme
- -Frustrating Save Limitation
- -Limited Gameplay Depth
- -Lacking Finer Polish
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+/OSX Version 10.11+
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz+/AMD FX 8120 @ 3.1 GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 900 series+/AMD Radeon RX 400 series+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Suzerain is a 2D politically-themed visual novel game featuring a decision driven narrative and elements from the simulation genre.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Kickstarter Campaign Now Underway
- Fusty Game and Midgar Studio has recently announced the upcoming Kickstarter for the recently greenlit title "Hover : Revolt Of Gamer&quo...
- Envision Entertainment Takes Over Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances
- Envision Entertainment GmbH today announced that they took over operations of Command & Conquer: Tiberium Alliances.