Susurrus is a free-to-play story-driven web game developed by Evil Overlord Games set in an urban fantasy world. The text-based game draws from a wide variety of old-school text adventures while blending both horror and fantasy elements to create a unique RPG experience through magic, conspiracies, and world building.
Choose your path as a mage, werewolf, or vampire and watch how your power unfolds in an urban world filled with uncanny beasts and walking nightmares. You’ll be called to unravel the mysteries of your city and align yourself with one of ten factions. While on your grand adventure you’ll encounter a colorful cast of helpful NPCs and develop relationships with them.
The choice is entirely yours as to how you play. You can explore the world on your own to keep your own interests at heart or you can team up with other players and take advantage of the network you form. Befriending others can lead to a unique power base of connections and resources to advance your cabal’s objectives as well. Either way your actions are going to cost energy, which replenishes itself over time. If you find you want to play more often than your energy rejuvenation rate allows you can buy energy for your account.
With a unique charm and style Susurrus gives you the chance to enter a distinct and fantastical world. Watch story arcs as they release and let your imagination unveil the ways you want your character to react.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2017
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Evil Overlord Games
- Publisher: Evil Overlord Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Compatible Internet browser and Internet connection required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Announces New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Daybreak Studios has announced not one but two expansions coming to the EverQuest universe.
- Rocket League Mutators Update Available Now
- Psyonix announced today that it has released an all-new, FREE "Mutators" update for Rocket League.