Supremacy 1914 is a free-to-play browser strategy game developed by Bytro Labs set in World War I where players can manage one of the countries involved in the global conflict while battling against other countries controlled by other players or the AI.
Resource management is the primary focus of the game where each nation starts with a similar amount of resources, but differing just enough to provide interesting differences in starting strategies. Building units like railguns, battleships, blimps, bombers, infantry and more will cost a certain number of resources, as will upgrading and constructing different buildings.
Grain, fish, iron, lumber, coal, oil, or gas can be produced by the provinces you create in the game and each resource belongs to either the food, materials, or energy category. Your province can have different kinds of buildings built inside of it like barracks, factories, harbors and more that will make them even more versatile and efficient, but make sure you can afford each of your provinces since they consume resources every day. Moral also plays an important role with your provinces. Provinces with low morale will have a hard time fighting enemies and if their morale drops too low they could even rebel and join your enemies’ countries. Upgrading your provinces, making sure its neighbors are happy, and its distance from the capital will all affect how high a morale they have.
By joining alliances with other nations and waging war on your enemies you can expand your influence and territory. You can even impose trade embargos and send spies to intercept communications of your foes. Spies can also attempt to sabotage enemies or track the movements of enemy troops.
The world is at war and you’ll have to choose a side. Overcome your foes by any means necessary. Once a conflict goes global there is no holding back.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Sep 06, 2009
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bytro Labs
- Publisher: Bigpoint Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Tons of gameplay possibilities.
- +Deep strategy.
- +Emphasis on how you interact with other players.
- -Very slow paced.
- -Bland fights.
- Internet browser required
- Description: Supremacy 1914 is a free-to-play browser strategy game where players can manage one of the countries involved in World War I and fight opponents. Overcome your foes by any means necessary because once a conflict goes global there is no holding back!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution releases Helodeck
- Perfect World Entertainment has released the new Helodeck map for Blacklight Retribution.
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...
- PlanetSide 2 E3 hands-on preview - MMOHut
- MMOHut takes a first look at Sony's upcoming F2P MMOFPS PlanetSide 2.