Super Science Friends: The Video Game
Super Science Friends: The Video Game is a 16-bit co-op beat’em’up based on the Kickstarted animated series of the same name. Play as a powered up Albert Einstein and travel through time and space to save colleagues like Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie, and Charles Darwin from dastardly bad guys.
Journey through imaginative areas like a futuristic Mars Colony or a prehistoric 10,000BC picking up food, weapons, and powerups as you kick and punch all manner of nefarious foes. And when you need a bit more firepower, unleash a wide variety of incredible abilities fueled by a multi-tiered charge meter. Build up special and effortlessly pummel goons with superhuman speed, channel lethal gamma rays to vaporize juggernautzis, or utilize the electrical output of an alternating current to fry foes big and small.
Not even the combined might of Ford, Edison, the Pope on a T-Rex, or the ultimate villain Hitler can stand against the power of science!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gorlami!
- Publisher: Gorlami!
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Super Science Friends: The Video Game is a 16-bit co-op beat'em'up based on the Kickstarted animated series of the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders 3 Preview
- Can you feel it? Magic is flowing in the ether for the first time in an era. No not that D&D nonsense the dwarves entertain with in dark t...
- Beyond the Void Early Access Preview
- Aiming for a one of a kind experience, B2Expand mashes together the most iconic elements of DoTA and Starcraft in ways like never seen before.
- Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
- Heroes of Order & Chaos gets its largest update of the year, with major visual overhauls, a new hero and more.