Super Science Friends: The Video Game
Super Science Friends: The Video Game is a 16-bit co-op beat’em’up based on the Kickstarted animated series of the same name. Play as a powered up Albert Einstein and travel through time and space to save colleagues like Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie, and Charles Darwin from dastardly bad guys.
Journey through imaginative areas like a futuristic Mars Colony or a prehistoric 10,000BC picking up food, weapons, and powerups as you kick and punch all manner of nefarious foes. And when you need a bit more firepower, unleash a wide variety of incredible abilities fueled by a multi-tiered charge meter. Build up special and effortlessly pummel goons with superhuman speed, channel lethal gamma rays to vaporize juggernautzis, or utilize the electrical output of an alternating current to fry foes big and small.
Not even the combined might of Ford, Edison, the Pope on a T-Rex, or the ultimate villain Hitler can stand against the power of science!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gorlami!
- Publisher: Gorlami!
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Super Science Friends: The Video Game is a 16-bit co-op beat'em'up based on the Kickstarted animated series of the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 2
- With our first round of class reveals this week, we’d like to go a little more in-depth about how classes function in Aura Kingdom as a whol...
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Now Available in Europe
- KOEI TECMO Europe today announced that the tactical action game, DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires, will be available from retails across Europe for ...
- DDTank Launching on Games321, YooGames and More!
- DDTank launches on YooGames, Games321 and numerous other MMO publisher portals. The gunbound clone is launching on as many sites as possible