Super Science Friends: The Video Game
Super Science Friends: The Video Game is a 16-bit co-op beat’em’up based on the Kickstarted animated series of the same name. Play as a powered up Albert Einstein and travel through time and space to save colleagues like Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie, and Charles Darwin from dastardly bad guys.
Journey through imaginative areas like a futuristic Mars Colony or a prehistoric 10,000BC picking up food, weapons, and powerups as you kick and punch all manner of nefarious foes. And when you need a bit more firepower, unleash a wide variety of incredible abilities fueled by a multi-tiered charge meter. Build up special and effortlessly pummel goons with superhuman speed, channel lethal gamma rays to vaporize juggernautzis, or utilize the electrical output of an alternating current to fry foes big and small.
Not even the combined might of Ford, Edison, the Pope on a T-Rex, or the ultimate villain Hitler can stand against the power of science!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Gorlami!
- Publisher: Gorlami!
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Super Science Friends: The Video Game is a 16-bit co-op beat'em'up based on the Kickstarted animated series of the same name.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Overwatch Launch Review
- The core gameplay focuses primarily on moderately paced, up front action. With multi-stage objectives to focus on.
- Conquer Online Holds World Fighting League to Celebrate 10 Years
- So to celebrate this marvelous milestone of the free to play Conquer Online, TQ Digital has prepared a host of exciting events for its faithfu...
- Blitzkrieg 3 Free Weekend and Dunkirk Operation with Boris
- Steady updates are still coming for Blitzkrieg 3, now that it's live! To celebrate, there is a free weekend coming from July 20th to 24th...