Videos Featuring Summoners War
- Summoners War 2019 Cinematic Trailer – The Sky Arena
Summoners War offered a new Cinematic Trailer up today, showing off the beautiful Sky Arena.
- Summoners War Celebrates Five Years
Summoners War is proud to be celebrating five years of exciting in-game content.
- Summoners War Reveals World Arena Championship Details
Com2uS' Summoners War returns to Paris for their Summoners War World Arena Championship (SWC) 2019 this October 2019.
- Summoners War Balance Notice
Summoners War teases that a balance patch is on the way in their latest video. Here's what's coming in version 4.2.5!
- Heir of Light Celebrates One-Year Anniversary with Summoners War Collaboration
Com2uS announced recently that their title Heir of Light has reached its first year anniversary.
- Summoners War – Animated Short: Friends & Rivals
Today we have the debut of the Summoners War Animated Short - Friends & Rivals.
- Summoners War – SWC2018 Monster Spotlight – Josephine
Today, Summoners War highlights one of the more powerful PVP units, in the Water Paladin Josephine!
- Summoners War – New Blessing of Summon Event
The holidays have begun in Summoners War, and with it comes a Blessing of Summons Event, and a Devilmon.
- Summoners War: New Monster Update: Lightning Emperor and Giant Warrior
Summoners War reveals two new monsters - Lightning Emperor, and the Giant Warrior.
- Summoners War Americas Cup Developer Roundtable Interview
Jason was part of a developer roundtable interview at the Summoners War Americas Cup this month!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Weekly Livestream to Feature NFL Star Cassius Marsh
- On February 28th, 2019's Magic: the Gathering Livestream, NFL star Cassius Marsh will be joining them to make an exciting announcement...
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 5.1 Goes Live Today
- The first major update for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Patch 5.1: Vows of Virtue, Deeds of Cruelty.
- Visionary Realm Acquires Seed Funding for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- The funding allowed the team to expand, build a prototype, launch websites, and enough resources to bring the game into alpha.