Subscribe and Punch
Subscribe and Punch is a 2D multiplayer fighting game featuring your favorite Youtube stars representing or being referenced in the characters, stages, attacks, and even backing soundtrack. Engage in various wacky minigames and humerus in-game interactions layered in the beautiful backgrounds, over-the-top fighting moves, gorgeous hand-drawn animation, and via a plethora of crazy thrown objects such as cookies and chicas.
Take your chosen fighter into one of the many game modes including dialogue littered story mode, survival hunt, arcade, training, tutorials, versus, team battle, wacky physics arena, casual, and ranked queues. Additionally, you’ll be able to watch or upload replays, earn palette swaps for the characters, and view a collection of art.
Smash that like button to K.O. an opponent!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hashieve Games
- Publisher: Hashieve Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.
- Lands of Hope: New Legions of Lost Expansion Available
- On January 1st 2015 the first expansion for Lands of Hope Redemption was released. In Legions of the Lost players search to unravel the myster...