Subscribe and Punch
Subscribe and Punch is a 2D multiplayer fighting game featuring your favorite Youtube stars representing or being referenced in the characters, stages, attacks, and even backing soundtrack. Engage in various wacky minigames and humerus in-game interactions layered in the beautiful backgrounds, over-the-top fighting moves, gorgeous hand-drawn animation, and via a plethora of crazy thrown objects such as cookies and chicas.
Take your chosen fighter into one of the many game modes including dialogue littered story mode, survival hunt, arcade, training, tutorials, versus, team battle, wacky physics arena, casual, and ranked queues. Additionally, you’ll be able to watch or upload replays, earn palette swaps for the characters, and view a collection of art.
Smash that like button to K.O. an opponent!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hashieve Games
- Publisher: Hashieve Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Subscribe and Punch is a 2D multiplayer fighting game featuring your favorite Youtube stars representing or being referenced in the characters, stages, attacks, and even backing soundtrack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Captain Heroes Launches for Android Devices
- "Captain Heroes is a throwback to the classic arcade shooter,"
- gamigo ensures North America license for ZULA
- gamigo has announced that they are officially taking over the license of MadByte's free-to-play FPS shooter ZULA in North America.
- Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
- More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and we have a roadmap of upcoming content.