Subscribe and Punch
Subscribe and Punch is a 2D multiplayer fighting game featuring your favorite Youtube stars representing or being referenced in the characters, stages, attacks, and even backing soundtrack. Engage in various wacky minigames and humerus in-game interactions layered in the beautiful backgrounds, over-the-top fighting moves, gorgeous hand-drawn animation, and via a plethora of crazy thrown objects such as cookies and chicas.
Take your chosen fighter into one of the many game modes including dialogue littered story mode, survival hunt, arcade, training, tutorials, versus, team battle, wacky physics arena, casual, and ranked queues. Additionally, you’ll be able to watch or upload replays, earn palette swaps for the characters, and view a collection of art.
Smash that like button to K.O. an opponent!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hashieve Games
- Publisher: Hashieve Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Subscribe and Punch is a 2D multiplayer fighting game featuring your favorite Youtube stars representing or being referenced in the characters, stages, attacks, and even backing soundtrack.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carbine Studios Counts Down WildStar Free to Play Launch
- In their usual going big method, they've chosen to rent out Times Square in New York City for the final moments of the countdown.
- Maestia to launch on WarpPortal
- Gravity Interactive has announced that Maestia will launch on its WarpPortal this summer.
- League of Angels II Treasure Seeker Event begins
- League of Angels II has begun a new Treasure Seeker event to keep players busy during the hot summer.