Struggling is a 2D physics-driven cooperative platformer tasking you and a friend with guiding a hideous abomination through a treacherous world together!
►And One, And Two: Independently control your assigned arm and work in tandem with your partner to get your grotesque abomination to walk!
►Monkey Grip: Grab anything you can get your hands to recklessly navigate through a variety of stages filled with danger.
►He’s Gonna! He’s Gonna!: “Enjoy” appalling, gross, awful, nasty, and the most gleefully of depraved visuals on your preposterous pilgrimage across the unmentionable wastes.
This is a stand-alone retail title.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2020
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Chasing Rats Games
- Publisher: Frontier Foundry
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Switch
- +Engaging Co-Op Experience
- +Satisfyingly Difficult
- -Nauseating Visual Aesthetic
- -Frustrating Controls
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core2 Q6600+/AMD A6 3620+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GT 340+/AMD Radeon HD 7640+/Intel HD 4400+
- HDD: 2 GB
- Description: Struggling is a 2D physics-driven cooperative platformer tasking you and a friend with guiding a hideous abomination through a treacherous world together!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Soft Launch of 'Blade Reborn'
- Snail Games are proud to announce their latest Action MMORPG, Blade Reborn is in soft-launch status.
- Carolina Games Summit Offers $72,000 in College Scholarships at ECGC 2019
- The East Coast Game Conference will be hosting an esports competition with up to 72,000 in USD for College Scholarships.
- Nexon America Unveils New Mabinogi Content Featuring Legend of Merlin
- Nexon America today released an extensive new content update for popular title Mabinogi, including a new character with unique and powerful sk...