Strikers is a fantasy soccer MOBA developed by Petroglyph for PC and is going to be available on Steam Early Access in Spring 2017. Sure in normal soccer you can sprint, kick, dribble, and shoot, but what happens when that’s just not enough? In Strikers players can experience soccer battles like none other, featuring wacky characters that aren’t afraid to break the rules of conventional soccer with their skills and abilities.
Players can blink across the battlefield to get better positioning, poison their opponents, and even just outright crush them if need be! Choose the character that best fits your playstyle and use your mana to strike at the most opportune moments. Each and every player on your team will have an important role, and only by working together will you succeed and bring out the best in each other.
Different kinds of modes can be used like Quickmatch, Replay Mode, Observer Mode, and Practice Mode. In Quickmatch you can get paired up with other similarly skilled players and play for the win. Replay Mode allows you to watch other teams play so you can pick up some new techniques and bring them back to your own games. Observer Mode makes streaming easy for services like Twitch and YouTube so you can bring the fun to everyone! Use Practice Mode to hone your skills against bots before you take to real matches and try to climb the leaderboards to soccer fame! After all, the best teams in the world didn’t get to where they are without a little practice.
You already know the game of soccer, so why not enjoy it with some wacky characters and throw a few special abilities into the mix? Practice and play with your team to become one of the best soccer teams in the world in Strikers!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Petroglyph
- Publisher: Petroglyph
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy, Sports, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 2.6 GHz+ Quad Core Processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 550 Ti or AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
- HDD: 500 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals New Boss, Class, and More
- Pearl Abyss announced new content for Black Desert Online during a livestream this weekend.
- Celestia - Broken Sky iOS Mobile Review
- Once you’ve had the taste of a good RPG title it’s gonna be quite hard to find another game that will appease your now cultured soul.
- SkyForge - New MMO created by Allods dev team revealed
- Today, My.com and Obsidian Entertainment has announced Skyforge, a new MMORPG gaming experiences for PCs.