*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
Strife closed its servers for good in October of 2018, without comment from its developers.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2 Games
- Publisher: S2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Karma system to reward team-focused players.
- +Focus on reducing negative MOBA elements.
- +Pets, crafting, and dyeable skins.
- +Semi player created items.
- -Less heroes available.
- -Some hardcore MOBA fans might not like the casual aspect.
- MinimumSystem Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Linux
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD at 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600 or higher, Intel HD 2000 or higher
- HDD: 4GB
- Description: Strife is a community-focused multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Featuring less heroes but more flexibility through systems such as pets and crafting, the game intends to be more welcoming to all levels of players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hades' Star Launches on PC and Mac
- Parallel Space has released their free-to-play Outer Space MMO today on Steam for PC/Mac, Hades' Star.
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- Atari Launches Hybrid City-Builder and Space Shooter 'Lunar Battle'
- Atari launches a hybrid city-builder and space shooter called Lunar Battle on mobile devices which is now available!