*Note: This game has been cancelled or shut down and isn't available for play.
Strife closed its servers for good in October of 2018, without comment from its developers.
- Status: Cancelled
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: S2 Games
- Publisher: S2 Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Karma system to reward team-focused players.
- +Focus on reducing negative MOBA elements.
- +Pets, crafting, and dyeable skins.
- +Semi player created items.
- -Less heroes available.
- -Some hardcore MOBA fans might not like the casual aspect.
- MinimumSystem Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 or newer, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer, Linux
- CPU: Dual-core Intel or AMD at 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or higher, ATI/AMD Radeon HD 2600 or higher, Intel HD 2000 or higher
- HDD: 4GB
- Description: Strife is a community-focused multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Featuring less heroes but more flexibility through systems such as pets and crafting, the game intends to be more welcoming to all levels of players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ChronoBlade Launches Worldwide on iOS/Android
- Today, the latest action game from nWay (developers of Power Rangers: Legacy Wars), ChronoBlade has officially launched.
- Destiny's Sword is a Sci-Fi MMO That Focuses on Mental Health Issues
- Destiny's Sword is an upcoming Sci-Fi strategy combat MMO that focuses on mental and physical health issues, in a nice twist.
- Star Wars the Old Republic: Hands-On with Shadow of Revan
- To briefly summarize what Shadow of Revan is all about: Revan is back, and he has plans to change the galaxy. He has raised an army of followe...