Stormdivers is a sci-fi themed battle royale 3rd-person shooter. You are a Stormdiver, a brave soldier willing to dive into a deadly nanostorm and collect the prized technology left in its wake.
While the abandoned island is exceptionally dangerous, the keen adventurer can make quite the buck. Fight for another day of life on the cursed isle against all manner of dangers including unpredictable storms and rival competition.
Increase your chances of survival through mastering one of the three classes like heavy juggernaut, assault marauder, or stealthy marauder in addition to their two powerful abilities.
While the weather is dangerously random, you do have a few tools at your disposal. Utilize the nano glider, always on parachute, fruitful dynamic events, and various helpful equipment to steer favor in your direction.
Survive in the frequently fast-paced chaotic environment and thrive as a thrill-seeking adventurer.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Housemarque
- Publisher: Housemarque
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4430/AMD FX-6300/Intel Core i5-6600K/AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 8 GB/16 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB/AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB/AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Description: Stormdivers is a sci-fi themed battle royale 3rd-person shooter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immersive Strategy RPG Master of Eternity Launches
- It's time to suit up or shut up because Master of Eternity (M.O.E.) is here!
- SMITE "New" Wa Kit Revealed
- Moments ago on Twitch.TV, HiRez Studios revealed the updated kit of Chinese Goddess, Nu Wa. While fans of this third person MOBA were unsure w...
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort
- Dying Light: Emergency Broadcast from Global Relief Effort - Strange effects happening on April 1st