Storm Riders is a browser-based MMORPG developed by 101XP. Become a kung-fu master and fulfill your destiny as you decide between one of the four unique characters, who are not just great warriors, but also control the elements themselves.
Unique characters: Each character has it’s own story, as well as skills that are unique to each character.
Fast-paced: Despite having turn-based strategy, it’s also a fast-paced visually intense action game where you need to react quickly and make rapid decisions during battles.
Fight with Friends: Play with friends who can fight by your side. The bigger your party is, the higher your chances to win.
Meditation and offline mode: In offline mode (aka AFK mode) your character can complete quests and get experience points when you’re away from your browser, while meditation gives you Spirit Points used to further your skills.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 101XP
- Publisher: 101XP
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Storm Riders is a browser-based MMORPG developed by 101XP. Become a kung-fu master and fulfill your destiny as you decide between one of the four unique characters, who are not just great warriors, but also control the elements themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud - Now officially launched
- The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has officially launched in En...
- Puzzle & Dragons Brings Monster Hunter Back for a New Collaboration
- GungHo is proud to announce that a fan-favorite collaboration is back with some all-new creatures: Monster Hunter!
- Rainbow Saga Closed Beta Test Launches Today
- The latest addition to the popular Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style c...