Storm Riders is a browser-based MMORPG developed by 101XP. Become a kung-fu master and fulfill your destiny as you decide between one of the four unique characters, who are not just great warriors, but also control the elements themselves.
Unique characters: Each character has it’s own story, as well as skills that are unique to each character.
Fast-paced: Despite having turn-based strategy, it’s also a fast-paced visually intense action game where you need to react quickly and make rapid decisions during battles.
Fight with Friends: Play with friends who can fight by your side. The bigger your party is, the higher your chances to win.
Meditation and offline mode: In offline mode (aka AFK mode) your character can complete quests and get experience points when you’re away from your browser, while meditation gives you Spirit Points used to further your skills.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: 101XP
- Publisher: 101XP
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Storm Riders is a browser-based MMORPG developed by 101XP. Become a kung-fu master and fulfill your destiny as you decide between one of the four unique characters, who are not just great warriors, but also control the elements themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEVENCORE Available Now on WEBZEN.COM
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE is available now on its global gam...
- WildStar: New Strain Housing Decor Items Revealed
- Carbine Studios has been rolling out additional details about WildStar’s first “Ultra Drop” – The Strain, continuing today with the an...
- Tribal Wars 2 Launches Cross Platform App on iOS
- Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the iOS version of its cross-platform strategy game Tribal Wars 2.