Enter fierce 3v3 mobile battles in Gametopia’s free-to-play title Stone Arena.
►Blends elements of RTS, MOBA and Tower Defense into one action packed title.
►After 3 minutes matches enter Hell Fire mode, preventing overly drawn out battles.
►Gather a variety of units and choose who you’ll bring with you to the arena.
Pick from a variety of heroes, such as Avina the Shamanic Beauty or the master Bi0-Tinkerer, Diego.
Experience, Gachapon style units (complete with bonus when you collect them all).
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gametopia
- Publisher: 37 Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- Requires Android or iOS compatible device.
- Description: Enter fierce 3v3 mobile battles in Gametopia's free-to-play title Stone Arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Finally Leaves Early Access
- At long last, Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls: Blades mobile RPG is leaving early access with the launch of its new Update 1.7.
- SamuTale Begins Closed Alpha
- SamuTale, an open world sandbox RPG, has announced the start of its closed alpha.
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.