Stikbold! is a 70s-themed 3D dodgeball MOBA developed by Game Swing for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Stikbold! follows the story of Björn and Jerome, aspiring Stikbold! athletes. As you help them achieve fame you will learn various dodgeball moves and mechanics throughout different stages that will help you conquer the competition. Many of the enemies you encounter will be specific to the arenas you are visiting, like activists in an oil rig arena and hippies in a park arena. You will even encounter bosses on your adventure like a giant whale, deadly bus, or leviathan, requiring you to think a bit differently than you would in regular dodgeball matches. Don’t just think you’ll be throwing dodgeballs back and forth either. You’ll also need to catch balls that are thrown at you and even land a punch now and again!
Local multiplayer matches can also be held, allowing players to play with or against each other cooperatively and include bots in the mix too. If you get knocked out in the match don’t think you’re out of the action just yet! Though you might not be able to win the match itself, you’ll still be able to throw balls from the sidelines to influence the match’s outcome.
Stikbold! puts an entertaining spin on a classic sport and gives it a truly action-oriented atmosphere. With dipping, ducking, dodging, bosses, and advanced curving techniques there is much to master and exciting arenas to learn.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 01, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Game Swing
- Publisher: Curve Digital
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Plays very well on a controller.
- +Lends itself well to local multiplayer.
- +Funny writing/dialogue.
- +Simple mechanics.
- -No online multiplayer.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Very short story mode.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 both x86 and x64
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100 or equivalent / AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTS 450 or equivalent / Radeon HD 2900 XT or equivalent
- HDD: 750 MB
- Additional Information:
- · Full controller support
- Description: Stikbold! follows the story of Björn and Jerome, aspiring Stikbold! athletes. As you help them achieve fame you will learn various dodgeball moves and mechanics throughout different stages that will help you conquer the competition.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erectus the Game Closed Beta Announced
- Maata Games is proud to announce the Closed Beta release of their free-to-play strategy based empire builder MMO, Erectus the Game.
- Eldevin 1st Expansion Arrives April 3rd
- Hunted Cow Studios has just announced the highly anticipated expansion for their award-winning browser game, Eldevin.
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires to Offer Free to Play Edition
- Tecmo Koei has announced that it will offer a free-to-play trial edition of Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires soon.