Stellacept is a free to play fantasy mobile MMORPG developed by Asobimo, Inc. for both iOS and Android. In Stellacept players will be able to embark on their very own heroic journey, alongside their friends as well, to save the citizens of Sadalsuud from the evil Tarazed. Stellacept offers players the chance to experience a game much like a PC MMORPG where they can customize their own character, move them through zones, and complete quests in a large world. It has a very clear JRPG influence with a blend of fantasy and sci-fi features that are sure to keep players’ interests like tech weaponry and fantasy scenery. Weapons take the form of 9 different types, each with their own draw-backs and benefits. Characters can even have their weapon skill-trees outfitted to their liking so they can mix and match weapon types effectively. Breath-taking combos, an open world embellished with impressive mobile graphics, and the chance to develop your very own Stella are at your fingertips in Stellacept!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Asobimo, Inc.
- Publisher: Asobimo, Inc.
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid user interface.
- +Great graphics.
- +Great sounds.
- -JRPG style not for everyone.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Chews through battery life.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 5.1.1+ OR Android 2.3+
- HDD: 90.5 MB
- Description: In Stellacept players will be able to embark on their very own heroic journey, alongside their friends as well, to save the citizens of Sadalsuud from the evil Tarazed. Stellacept has a very clear JRPG influence in its gameplay, consisting of both sci-fi and fantasy features.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes 2.0 Announcement
- World of Warplanes is aiming for new heights with this gigantic update! It's the biggest since the game's release in World of Warpla...
- Crossout Beta Impressions
- This game can quickly be described as: MadMax + Motorstorm + Robocraft.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.