stein.world is a browser based MMORPG with a retro style. It is also available on Steam, and is free to play on both platforms.
After a night of rowdy drinking, you awake to find your clothes missing, as well as your family heirloom: your favorite drinking stein.
►Fully featured gathering and crafting system.
►Group oriented content such as dungeons.
►Quests with a punchy sense of humor.
Purchase gems which allow for a wide variety of convenience such as backpacks, and monthly subscription to increase experience earned and other facets.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: pg5-studio
- Publisher: pg5-studio
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce 260 GTX
- HDD: 200 MB
- Internet connection is required
- Description: stein.world is a browser based MMORPG with a retro style. It is also available on Steam, and is free to play on both platforms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Celebrates Summer with Exclusive Rewards
- Black Desert Online's going big this summer! On top of existing Rewards, the Burning Attendance Reward/Guild Attendance Reward are added!
- Dungeons & Dragons Online's 'Cloaked in Darkness' Update is Now Live
- Daybreak Games and Standing Stone Games have officially kicked off October in Dungeons & Dragons Online with their newest update.
- Honor Arrives In League Of Legends
- League of Legends has launched the Honor system for its players, adding a new community feature to participate in.