stein.world is a browser based MMORPG with a retro style. It is also available on Steam, and is free to play on both platforms.
After a night of rowdy drinking, you awake to find your clothes missing, as well as your family heirloom: your favorite drinking stein.
►Fully featured gathering and crafting system.
►Group oriented content such as dungeons.
►Quests with a punchy sense of humor.
Purchase gems which allow for a wide variety of convenience such as backpacks, and monthly subscription to increase experience earned and other facets.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: pg5-studio
- Publisher: pg5-studio
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce 260 GTX
- HDD: 200 MB
- Internet connection is required
- Description: stein.world is a browser based MMORPG with a retro style. It is also available on Steam, and is free to play on both platforms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Meta Exists for a Reason
- This is not saying "Never pick outside of the Meta ever". What I am saying, is that greedy, self-serving picks are ill-advised.
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Finally Leaves Early Access
- At long last, Bethesda’s Elder Scrolls: Blades mobile RPG is leaving early access with the launch of its new Update 1.7.
- Forge of Empires Reaches 10 Million Registered Players
- Approximately one year after its start, InnoGames can now proudly announce it has reached its 10 millionth registration for the online game.