stein.world is a browser based MMORPG with a retro style. It is also available on Steam, and is free to play on both platforms.
After a night of rowdy drinking, you awake to find your clothes missing, as well as your family heirloom: your favorite drinking stein.
►Fully featured gathering and crafting system.
►Group oriented content such as dungeons.
►Quests with a punchy sense of humor.
Purchase gems which allow for a wide variety of convenience such as backpacks, and monthly subscription to increase experience earned and other facets.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: pg5-studio
- Publisher: pg5-studio
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Casual
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Intel Core i3
- RAM: 4GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce 260 GTX
- HDD: 200 MB
- Internet connection is required
- Description: stein.world is a browser based MMORPG with a retro style. It is also available on Steam, and is free to play on both platforms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Champion-Collecting MMORPG Nightfalls is Coming
- 37Games announces its release of a new online RPG experience, Nightfalls.
- Entropia Universe Gets Ready for Easter with 'Easter Mayhem 2019'
- Entropia Universe's Easter Event, "Easter Mayhem 2019" has begun, and will last until April 29th, 2019.
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.