Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport. The setting is in the Alps, and all players inhabit the same in-game world, and dropped down into areas to compete. There are four styles of play: Explorer, which seeks new types of challenges and locales; Freestyler, which focuses on maximum accuracy and amazing tricks. Then there are the Bone Collector, which is built around surviving insane tricks and crashes, and last the Freerider, which is a mix of the other styles put together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known.
- Description: Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- Hirez Roundup #23: House Aico A-Gogo
- Good morning, Internet! There's a surprising amount going on right now. We just had a new adventure in SMITE arrive and more!
- Mabinogi: Sword Art Online promo coming soon
- Popular anime “Sword Art Online” is bringing a wealth of new content to Mabinogi, the world’s most expressive MMORPG, as part of the gam...