Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport. The setting is in the Alps, and all players inhabit the same in-game world, and dropped down into areas to compete. There are four styles of play: Explorer, which seeks new types of challenges and locales; Freestyler, which focuses on maximum accuracy and amazing tricks. Then there are the Bone Collector, which is built around surviving insane tricks and crashes, and last the Freerider, which is a mix of the other styles put together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known.
- Description: Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: Craft Master Event Available
- Have you ever imagined what Indiana Jones would look like if he stepped into the magical world of League of Angels? Would you like to join Lar...
- DOFUS celebrates its 10th anniversary
- For the 10th anniversary of its flagship video game DOFUS, Ankama presents an overview of its transmedia creations via stats that showcases al...