Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport. The setting is in the Alps, and all players inhabit the same in-game world, and dropped down into areas to compete. There are four styles of play: Explorer, which seeks new types of challenges and locales; Freestyler, which focuses on maximum accuracy and amazing tricks. Then there are the Bone Collector, which is built around surviving insane tricks and crashes, and last the Freerider, which is a mix of the other styles put together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known.
- Description: Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Reveals Huge 'Elysian Sanctuary' Gameplay Update
- Yoozoo Games have a big update coming to Era of Celestials, a month after the first season of their esports event, Strongest Vanquisher.
- Adventurer's Journal: Tree of Savior
- It's been a while since I've been back to Klaipedia, my home in Tree of Savior. I reviewed it back a year or so ago but found myself...
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.