Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport. The setting is in the Alps, and all players inhabit the same in-game world, and dropped down into areas to compete. There are four styles of play: Explorer, which seeks new types of challenges and locales; Freestyler, which focuses on maximum accuracy and amazing tricks. Then there are the Bone Collector, which is built around surviving insane tricks and crashes, and last the Freerider, which is a mix of the other styles put together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Warhammer Free DLC Plans Announced
- Creative Assembly is pleased to say that Total War: WARHAMMER will also feature a program of post-release Free DLC for everyone.
- Immortal Conquest Season Two Begins
- NetEase has announced the start of Immortal Conquest Season Two, introducing an all-new Nation System.
- Crossout Update 0.6.0 adds Drivers and Customization Kits
- Crossout released Update 0.6.0, which introduces levelable ‘drivers’ to operate the steel beasts constructed by players.