Steep is a 3rd-person extreme sports game set in the mountainous Alps where adventurous daredevils can attempt some of the most deadly feats known to man.
►Shred It: Parachute to the highest points of the most dangerous mountain tops and glide, ski, or snowboard down the slopes.
►More the Merrier: Seamlessly compete with, and against, other players across the huge open-world.
►Time for a Selfie: Broadcast your best times, tricks, or wipeouts to the world at the press of a button.
This is a retail title offering a variety of optional in-game purchases such as additional cosmetics, sports/rides, and challenges.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Sports, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Wide Variety of Open-World Content
- +Good Blend of Realistic and Fun
- +Beautiful Visuals
- -Technical Issues
- -Online Only
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2400S at 2.5 Ghz+/AMD FX-4100 at 3.6 Ghz+
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 560TI+/Radeon R7 260X+
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: Steep is a 3rd-person extreme sports game set in the mountainous Alps where adventurous daredevils can attempt some of the most deadly feats known to man.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Launch Review
- A storm of blood approaches. The rally cry in Eorzea has been sounded, and Final Fantasy XIV has released its newest expansion, Stormblood.
- Requiem To Hit Facebook In September
- Gravity Interactive has announced that it will launch Requiem on Facebook in September.
- Eon Altar Now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Flying Helmet Games promises hours of pizza-fueled fun, even if you want to play solo.