Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport. The setting is in the Alps, and all players inhabit the same in-game world, and dropped down into areas to compete. There are four styles of play: Explorer, which seeks new types of challenges and locales; Freestyler, which focuses on maximum accuracy and amazing tricks. Then there are the Bone Collector, which is built around surviving insane tricks and crashes, and last the Freerider, which is a mix of the other styles put together.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Dec 02, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- Recommended System Requirements: Not yet known.
- Description: Steep is an upcoming extreme sports open world game by Ubisoft. The emphasis is on multiplayer and competition, focusing on the winter style of sport.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: 8-bit Co-op RPG now on Kickstarter
- After nine months of concepting, sweating, and working with the Square Enix Collective, Moon Hunters is finally ready for Kickstarter. Moon Hu...
- Ashes of Creation Releases 'Know Your Nodes' Blogpost
- Ashes of Creation began a new blog series recently, called "Know Your Nodes". Get ready to Know your Nodes!