Starside Arena is a free to play 2D mobile strategy game developed by Epic Owl Ltd for iOS. In Starside Arena players take on the role of a rookie spaceship designer trying to make it big. By entering Starside Arena, an arena that hosts entertaining battles between spaceships, you might just be able to achieve that goal! Inside Starside Arena you can unlock spaceship blueprints to use in your builds, work with tons of different modules, and then bring your design to life in entertaining spaceship battles to determine whose creation is better. By beating ships designed by other players you can rise through the leaderboard as well, showing just how great your designs are! If you think you’ve got what it takes to outbuild anybody else’s spaceships then head on over to Starside Arena!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Owl Ltd
- Publisher: Epic Owl Ltd
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- +Dozens of blueprints.
- +Leaderboards provide incentive for great designs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 97.3 MB
- Description: In Starside Arena players take on the role of a rookie spaceship designer trying to make it big. By entering Starside Arena, an arena that hosts entertaining battles between spaceships, you might just be able to achieve that goal!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes Kickstarter Begins
- Heroic Games launched their long-anticipated Kickstarter for their new Heroes in Space MMORPG, Ship of Heroes, today.
- SMITE Combo Breaker Patch Reveals Ravana
- Today Hirez Studios followed up news on SMITE's sale with the reveal of one of the most demonic creatures in all of Hindu lore, Ravana.
- League of Angels II Closed Beta Begins March 24
- GTArcade is happy to announce that closed beta testing for League of Angels II is set to start on March 24th.