Starside Arena is a free to play 2D mobile strategy game developed by Epic Owl Ltd for iOS. In Starside Arena players take on the role of a rookie spaceship designer trying to make it big. By entering Starside Arena, an arena that hosts entertaining battles between spaceships, you might just be able to achieve that goal! Inside Starside Arena you can unlock spaceship blueprints to use in your builds, work with tons of different modules, and then bring your design to life in entertaining spaceship battles to determine whose creation is better. By beating ships designed by other players you can rise through the leaderboard as well, showing just how great your designs are! If you think you’ve got what it takes to outbuild anybody else’s spaceships then head on over to Starside Arena!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 07, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Epic Owl Ltd
- Publisher: Epic Owl Ltd
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS
- +Dozens of blueprints.
- +Leaderboards provide incentive for great designs.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 7.0+
- HDD: 97.3 MB
- Description: In Starside Arena players take on the role of a rookie spaceship designer trying to make it big. By entering Starside Arena, an arena that hosts entertaining battles between spaceships, you might just be able to achieve that goal!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Try Star Wars: The Old Republic free this weekend
- Star Wars: The Old Republic is hosting a free trial this weekend with the Weekend Pass Free Trial.
- Battlerite Royale Now Out on Steam Early Access
- Stunlock Studios' stand-alone spinoff in the Battlerite universe, Battlerite Royale has officially hit Steam today.
- League of Angels II Welcomes Spectral Tiger Mount
- League of Angels II has announced the upcoming arrival of a new mount, the Spectral Tiger.