Starmancer is a 2.5 isometric colony survival simulation that takes place on a space station.
After a catastrophe on Earth, humanity launches the Starmancer Initiative in a desperate attempt to seek refuge among the stars. Your task as a Starmancer is to construct and manage a colony capable of sustaining human life.
►The choices you make as you play can and will have consequences later in the game.
►Build a refuge for humanity among the stars and provide your survivors with food and safety.
►Construct a space station, then grow bodies for the thousands of minds stored in data banks, and defend the station from raiders and pirates, at any cost.
Unknown but unlikely.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ominux Games
- Publisher: Chucklefish
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): Sci-Fi, Simulation
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- CPU: 2.0+ GHz QuadCore CPU
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: DirectX 11 Compatible GPU
- HDD: 1 GB Storage
- Description: Starmancer is a 2.5 isometric colony survival simulation that takes place on a space station.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor Coming in August
- This marks the beginning of a series of new features coming to Drakensang Online through the end of the year.
- Knight Fever Mobile Adventure RPG Launches on Android
- The developer Webzen has officially updated their adventure-RPG Knight Fever and now it's live in North America/Europe.
- Kingdom Heroes Closed Beta Date Announced - May 18
- Kingdom Heroes closed beta date announced. Kingdom Heroes enters closed beta through Aeria Games officially on May 18 and will enter open beta...