Videos Featuring Star Wars The Old Republic
- SWTOR: A Traitor Among the Chiss Trailer
Copero, home to the Chiss species is the focal point of a new Flashpoint in Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- STAR WARS: The Old Republic – ‘Crisis On Umbara’ Launch Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic's latest update will have you battle your way across a moving train!
- STAR WARS: The Old Republic – ‘Crisis on Umbara’ Teaser Trailer
It's time for one of the greatest and coolest covert missions ever: In Star Wars: The Old Republic in Crisis on Umbara!
- STAR WARS: The Old Republic – ‘Manaan Retreat’ Stronghold Trailer
In the "Sisters of Carnage" update for Star Wars: The Old Republic, you can settle down on beautiful Manaan.
- SWTOR Sisters of Carnage Teaser Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic teases its next operation battle, Sisters of Carnage.
- SWTOR Nar Shaddaa Summer Launch Cinematic
Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) begins its Nar Shadaa Nightlife festival, a summer event with unique rewards.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘Build Your Legacy’ Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) welcomes new players on May the 4th.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic The War For Iokath Launch Trailer
Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) releases The War for Iokath, a new story episode.
- Star Wars The Old Republic The War for Iokath: Galaxy Map First Look
Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) showcases the new galaxy map available in The War for Iokath.
- SWTOR The War for Iokath: Gods from the Machine
Another story teaser for Star Wars: The Old Republic's next episodic update.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Celebrates Six Years Online
- The Star Trek Online Sixth Anniversary will be celebrated with giveaways and the return of the ever-popular Anniversary Event.
- Heroes of the Storm Founders' Beta Impressions
- As you would expect from a game in this genre, Heroes of the Storm revolves around the idea of 5v5 battles to destroy enemy buildings & ba...
- Land of Britain Dev Diary: Levels, Styles, & the Balance System
- Potato Killer Studios has revealed details today on the game's progression and balance systems in a new developer diary.