Star Trek Fleet Command
Star Trek Fleet Command is a science-fiction themed 4X online multiplayer strategy game based on the decade-spanning Star Trek franchise.
Pledge your loyalty to one of the three warring factions and help discover an ancient secret that could tips the scales of power.
►Null Point Zero: Explore a unique narrative taking place in the Kelvin Timeline.
►Manifest Destiny: Scavenge for materials in even the most lawless areas of space.
►Problem Solvers: Bring on board some of your favorite heroes from the show like adaptable James T. Kirk or capable Spock.
►Nervous Valet: Fill out a collection of iconic ships including the Klingon Bird of Prey, Enterprise, and Romulan Warbird.
►I Want it All: Rake in the rewards from completing hundreds of freely available missions.
►Out and Up: Continuously upgrade your base and defend against would-be invaders.
►Just Trying to Make it: Play it smart and make friends with tough enemies.
This is a free-to-play title offering a variety of optional in-app purchases including new ships and additional resources.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2018
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SCOPELY
- Publisher: SCOPELY
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Sci-Fi, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Solid Visuals
- +Addictive Time Killer
- +Good Source Material
- -Extremely Imbalanced and Abusable Multiplayer
- -Overpriced Monetization
- -Poor Customer Service
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Android 4.4+/iOS 10.0+
- HDD: 438.3 MB
- Description: Star Trek Fleet Command is a science-fiction themed 4X online multiplayer strategy game based on the decade-spanning Star Trek franchise.
Articles You May Enjoy
- KingsIsle reveals Pirate101
- KingsIsle has revealed a new online game today: Pirate101.
- Valentine's Celebrations Begin In The Secret World
- Funcom announces new items and a recruit-a-friend drive for The Secret World.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...