Star Federation is a browser-based military strategy game with an acute focus on economy. The game touts a steep difficulty, with only the truest of sci-fi and strategy gamers getting a true mastery of the game, from combat to diplomacy and everything in between. Best of all, it’s free-to-play and boasts a wide range of skills, resources, buildings, and more.
► Eight unique races which have different bonuses and benefits: Helion, Thormal, Maroon, Zect, Velid, Glarg, Astox
► Evolve planets and mine asteroids for resources and alien artifacts.
► Fight interstellar wars, destroy planets, and control the flow of battle in real time.
► Tons of options to build and customize starships.
► Advanced levels of diplomatic maneuvers and endless research to conduct.
► A complex, fully balanced economy reliant on players and colonization.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZFGames
- Publisher: ZFGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Deep strategy and knowledge involved
- +Customizable starships
- +Ability to utilize diplomacy instead of constant battle.
- -Limited playerbase
- -Advanced players have huge advantages
- -Difficulty might dissuade new players
- Description: Star Federation is a browser-based military strategy game with an acute focus on economy. The game touts a steep difficulty, with only the truest of sci-fi and strategy gamers getting a true mastery of the game, from combat to diplomacy and everything in between.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shardbound Early Access Preview
- Lately when it comes to Early Access games I just get anxious, since the term is so loosely used you never know what the state of the game is.
- Hearthstone: Descent of Dragons is Now Live
- Hearthstone has launched its newest expansion, Descent of Dragons.
- Phoenix Labs Launches Dauntless into Open Beta Today
- Phoenix Labs are proud to announce that their free-to-play behemoth-hunting title Dauntless has officially launched into Open Beta.