Star Federation is a browser-based military strategy game with an acute focus on economy. The game touts a steep difficulty, with only the truest of sci-fi and strategy gamers getting a true mastery of the game, from combat to diplomacy and everything in between. Best of all, it’s free-to-play and boasts a wide range of skills, resources, buildings, and more.
► Eight unique races which have different bonuses and benefits.
► Evolve planets and mine asteroids for resources and alien artifacts.
► Fight interstellar wars, destroy planets, and control the flow of battle in real time.
► Tons of options to build and customize starships.
► Advanced levels of economic and diplomatic maneuvers and endless research to conduct.
Helion, Thormal, Maroon, Zect, Velid, Glarg, Astox
Unknown; possible boosts.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: ZFGames
- Publisher: ZFGames
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Sci-Fi, Strategy, Simulation
- Platforms: PC
- +Deep strategy and knowledge involved
- +Customizable starships
- +Ability to utilize diplomacy instead of constant battle.
- -Limited playerbase
- -Advanced players have huge advantages
- -Difficulty might dissuade new players
- Description: Star Federation is a browser-based military strategy game with an acute focus on economy. The game touts a steep difficulty, with only the truest of sci-fi and strategy gamers getting a true mastery of the game, from combat to diplomacy and everything in between.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Underdark Coming in 2015
- Perfect World announced their newest module release for Neverwinter – tentatively titled Neverwinter: Underdark.
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online Announces Guild Wars Update
- Ragnarok Revo-Classic Online will be upgraded with the most awaited update ever.
- Warlocks vs. Shadows PC Review
- I figured it would be a great idea to look into everything new, and give a better idea of what to expect from Warlocks vs Shadows.